WHAT IS YOUR ONLINE RETURNS POLICY?
- We offer FREE UK returns via Royal Mail, DPD or at an InPost locker. Please visit our returns portal to start your return https://ospreylondon.intelligentreturns.net/.
- You have 14 days from receiving the order to return your items.
- Unfortunately, online purchases cannot currently be returned to our stores.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM I BOUGHT IN ONE OF YOUR STORES?
- Items bought in store must be returned to the store they were purchased from.
- You have up to 14 days from purchase to return the item to that store for a refund, or an exchange or credit note.
- Full details can be found on your receipt and in store.
WHEN WILL MY RETURN BE PROCESSED?
- You will receive an email once we have received your return at our warehouse.
- Please allow 5 working days from when we receive your return for the refund to be processed.
HOW WILL I KNOW MY REFUND HAS BEEN PROCESSED?
- Once our team has processed your refund, you will receive an email confirmation of the refund.
- Please allow 2-3 working days, from receipt of this email, for the refund to appear in your account.
WHAT IS YOUR EXCHANGE POLICY?
- In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase and would like to receive a different product/size, you have 14 days from receiving the order to return your items for exchange.
- The product/s must be unused, in the original packaging with labels and protective stickers attached.
- Products purchased directly from our website must be returned to our Customer Service team for an exchange to be processed; unfortunately, purchases made online cannot be returned in-store.
CAN I RETURN MY GIFT?
- Yes, should you wish to return a gift we can offer an exchange or credit note up to 14 days after the purchase date.
- To return a gift you are still required to provide us with a proof of purchase and the product/s must be unworn/unused with the original tags attached.
HOW DO I RETURN MY GIFT?
- To return your gift, please contact the Customer Service team.
- To return a gift you are still required to provide us with a proof of purchase and the product/s must be unworn/unused with its original tags attached.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY PRODUCT IS DAMAGED OR FAULTY?
- If your OSPREY LONDON product is damaged or has developed a fault, please contact a member of our Customer Service team and they will be more than happy to assist you.
FULL RETURNS POLICY
Your legal right to withdraw within 14 days (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013)
In line with UK Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and EU distance selling regulations, UK and EU customers buying online have a right to withdraw from their contract within 14 days of receiving their goods and to receive a refund.
Should you, as a UK or EU customer, wish to withdraw from the contract of sale, please complete and return to us the Withdrawal Form sent out with your goods, ensuring all packaging is intact and ticketing is attached to the goods. We will issue a refund which includes the standard UK delivery cost of sending the goods to you, where this has been charged.
Where we consider that your handling of the goods has led to a decrease in their value, we reserve the right to reduce the amount that we refund to you (up to the value of the goods) to recover that loss in value.
Your legal rights for faulty or misdescribed products purchased on or after 1st October 2015
In the unusual event that a product is faulty or misdescribed, you have certain legal rights including to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation. These are set out in summary below:
Summary of your key legal rights
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product, your legal rights entitle you to the following if your goods are faulty:
Up to 14 days from delivery: Goods should be returned to us at the address below with proof of purchase for a refund of the goods, our standard shipping cost to you (if charged) and your return postage.
Up to 6 months from delivery: Goods should be returned to us at the address below with proof of purchase for an exchange or repair. If your goods cannot be exchanged or repaired, a refund will be offered for the goods, our standard shipping cost to you (if charged) and your return postage.
Up to six years from delivery: If your goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back. Please note that fair wear and tear is regarded as normal and is not viewed as a fault.
Your obligation when returning rejected products
If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject faulty products, you must contact Customer Service and they will provide you with full instructions for returning safely to us. Please note that we will require the item to be returned with your proof of purchase which should be the original receipt or a copy of a bank or credit card statement. Products being returned remain your responsibility until they arrive with us, so we strongly recommend you obtain proof of postage or that they are sent using a trackable shipping method that covers the value of the item.
Returning a purchase that was part of a gift with purchase, multi-save or qualifying spend offer
Should you wish to return an OSPREY LONDON purchase, you must also return any accompanying promotional offer gift, or we will be obliged to charge for the cost of the gift.
Should you wish to return an item that forms part of a multi-save or qualifying spend offer, please note that we will be obliged to charge you the difference owing on the remaining items as you will no longer be eligible for the multi-save or qualifying spend discount.