As part of our continuing covid-secure measures, please be aware that we are operating with a limited team, which means things may take slightly longer to process than normal. All customer returns are being processed in strict date order. Please be aware that we are working within the timelines outlined below and so we would recommend that customers only send a follow-up query in the unusual event that your return has not been processed within the timelines below. Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe!
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM BOUGHT ONLINE?
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM I BOUGHT IN ONE OF YOUR STORES?
- If the item was purchased in one of our stores between 25th October – 24th December 2021, you have until 25th January 2022 to return the item to that store for a refund, or an exchange or credit note.
- For products purchased in store before 25th October 2021 or after 25th December 2021, you have up to 14 days from purchase to return the item to that store for a refund, or an exchange or credit note.
- After 14 days and for up to 6 months from purchase, you may return the unused item to the store of purchase with your receipt or bank statement and tags attached for an exchange or credit note.
- Full details can be found on your receipt and in store.
WHEN WILL MY RETURN BE PROCESSED?
- We are running a smaller team in our warehouse as part of continuing covid-secure measures to ensure our team can work safely.
- Please allow 10 working days from when we receive your return for the refund to be processed.
HOW WILL I KNOW MY REFUND HAS BEEN PROCESSED?
- Once our team has processed your refund, you will receive an email confirmation of the refund.
- Please allow up to 5 working days, from receipt of this email, for the refund to appear in your account.
WHAT IS YOUR EXCHANGE POLICY?
- In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase and would like to receive a different product/size, you are most welcome to send your purchase back to Customer Services within 6 months of the delivery date.
- The product/s must be unused, in the original packaging with labels and protective stickers attached.
- Products purchased directly from our website must be returned to our Customer Services team for an exchange to be processed; unfortunately, purchases made online cannot be returned in-store.
CAN I STILL RETURN AN ITEM IF I AM OUTSIDE YOUR REFUND WINDOW?
- If you wish to return an item but are outside our refund window, we can still process your return up to 6 months after the purchase date.
- In such circumstances, we can only offer an exchange or credit note.
- You must provide us with a proof of purchase and the product/s must be unworn/unused with the original tags attached.
CAN I RETURN MY GIFT?
- Yes, should you wish to return a gift we can offer an exchange or credit note up to 6 months after the purchase date.
- To return a gift you are still required to provide us with a proof of purchase and the product/s must be unworn/unused with the original tags attached.
HOW DO I RETURN MY GIFT?
- To return your gift, we would ask if you could complete the same process as if you were returning an order, see above.
- To return a gift you are still required to provide us with a proof of purchase and the product/s must be unworn/unused with its original tags attached.
- If you wish to exchange your gift, we would kindly ask if you could add your delivery and contact details to our returns form. If you did not receive or have lost your returns form please contact a member of our Customer Services team.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY PRODUCT IS DAMAGED OR FAULTY?
- If your OSPREY LONDON product is damaged or has developed a fault, please contact a member of our Customer Services team and they will be more than happy to assist you.
FULL RETURNS POLICY
Your legal right to withdraw within 14 days (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013)
In line with UK Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and EU distance selling regulations, UK and EU customers buying online have a right to withdraw from their contract within 14 days of receiving their goods and to receive a refund.
Should you, as a UK or EU customer, wish to withdraw from the contract of sale, please complete and return to us the Withdrawal Form sent out with your goods, ensuring all packaging is intact and ticketing is attached to the goods. We will issue a refund which includes the standard UK delivery cost of sending the goods to you, where this has been charged.
Where we consider that your handling of the goods has led to a decrease in their value, we reserve the right to reduce the amount that we refund to you (up to the value of the goods) to recover that loss in value.
Your legal rights for faulty or misdescribed products purchased on or after 1st October 2015
In the unusual event that a product is faulty or misdescribed, you have certain legal rights including to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation. These are set out in summary below:
Summary of your key legal rights
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product, your legal rights entitle you to the following if your goods are faulty:
Up to 30 days from delivery: Goods should be returned to us at the address below with proof of purchase for a refund of the goods, our standard shipping cost to you (if charged) and your return postage.
Up to 6 months from delivery: Goods should be returned to us at the address below with proof of purchase for an exchange or repair. If your goods cannot be exchanged or repaired, a refund will be offered for the goods, our standard shipping cost to you (if charged) and your return postage.
Up to six years from delivery: If your goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back. Please note that fair wear and tear is regarded as normal and is not viewed as a fault.
Your obligation when returning rejected products
If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject faulty products, you must contact Customer Services and they will provide you with full instructions for returning safely to us. Please note that we will require the item to be returned with your proof of purchase which should be the original receipt or a copy of a bank or credit card statement. Products being returned remain your responsibility until they arrive with us, so we strongly recommend you obtain proof of postage or that they are sent using a trackable shipping method that covers the value of the item.
Returns: our additional policy
We also allow you to return goods under this separate policy set out below. This offer is in addition to the legal rights set out above, and does not affect them.
Returns: change of mind
After 30 days and up to 6 months from delivery. Provided that you are able to show a receipt or proof of purchase and the product has tags attached and is unworn/unused, you may return the item to our Customer Services address (see above) for an exchange or a credit note. Please note that you are responsible for the cost of returning the product to us.
Returns: unwanted gifts
Up to 6 months from purchase date. Provided that you are able to show a receipt or proof of purchase such as a credit card receipt and the product has tags attached and is unworn/unused, you may return the item to our Customer Services address (see above) for an exchange or a credit note. Please note that you are responsible for the cost of returning the product to us.
Returning a purchase that was part of a gift with purchase, multi-save or qualifying spend offer
Should you wish to return an OSPREY LONDON purchase, you must also return any accompanying promotional offer gift, or we will be obliged to charge for the cost of the gift.
Should you wish to return an item that forms part of a multi-save or qualifying spend offer, please note that we will be obliged to charge you the difference owing on the remaining items as you will no longer be eligible for the multi-save or qualifying spend discount.