CUSTOMER SERVICES ADVISOR
Where? Our head office in Luton, two minutes from the station
With? Our customer services team
When? Monday – Friday (09:00- 17:30)
Reporting to? Customer Services Manager
Joining a hardworking, busy and dynamic team who are determined to deliver exceptional customer service whilst ensuring purchases are sent out quickly. This department is sales focused and highly organised so a genuine passion for the brand and our products is crucial. The office is often hectic and unpredictable and days are usually jam-packed so a positive, can do attitude is essential.
Your story so far...
You will ideally have GCSEs in Maths and English (C or above), however we know that everyone choses a different path so if you don’t have the relevant qualifications but you feel you would be perfect for this role, we still want to hear from you!
- You will be an open minded person who isn’t afraid to share their vision or challenge others
- Passionate and driven in order to exhibit our high levels of customer service whilst also up-selling
- Able to use your intuition to prepare for the unpredictable to effectively solve problems
- All of our departments are team focused, everyone chips in where needed - you need to be flexible and adaptable to change
- A logical and meticulous working style is essential in order to stay organised and identify errors or ways to improve