Where: Based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Working Hours: As agreed, across Monday – Sunday as necessitates the fulfilment of the role
Reporting to: Store Manager
OSPREY LONDON are collaborating with Bluesky Eyewear to open a brand new store in Hitchin. Bluesky is looking to shake things up in the world of eyewear. Not only do they design their eyewear but also make it in their own factory, which makes them like no other eyewear brand. Following a hugely successful wholesale business, we have opened a fantastic new store in the heart of Hitchin.
Our Sales Consultant...
Consistently provides excellent OSPREY LONDON customer service, collaborating with store team to give an exceptional client orientated experience whilst maximising sales opportunities.
Your story so far…
Experience working in a sales environment is preferable. You will also have strong communication and practical everyday mathematical skills.
Key characteristics for success…
- A natural communicator who can collaborate effectively with both the store team and customers
- Excellent accuracy skills to ensure stock management and customer purchases are processed correctly
- Able to build great relationships in order to deliver excellent, personal customer service consistently
- Sales focused and determined to drive sales forward and exceed all set targets
- Positive and a ‘can-do’ attitude; a genuine passion for the brand