STORE MANAGER - RINGWOOD
Where: Our Ringwood Store
Working Hours: 40 hours per week across 5 days, Monday – Sunday as necessitates the fulfilment of the role
Reporting to: Our Head of Outlet Retail and the Senior manager
Is responsible for the smooth running and success of the store, your outstanding sales skills and true grit will drive you to exceed all targets set. Providing excellent, on brand customer service is at the forefront of this role so a strong initiative and good people skills will allow you to successfully develop a team and maximise sales.
Your story so far...
You will have been working as a Manager or Supervisor for a minimum of 2 years preferably within the luxury retail sector, where you have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding all sales targets and KPI’s.
You are able to demonstrate your ability to motivate a team to maximise sales opportunities through delivery of exceptional customer service skills.
Key Characteristics for success...
- Good commercial instinct, able to use creativity to find and seize sales opportunities
- Highly self-motivated and a positive thinker, driven by targets and able to motivate and inspire the team
- Strong customer engagement to build customer loyalty
- Strong proven leadership and mentoring skills; able to effectively train team members to maximise their potential
- Dynamic communication skills, able to effectively support and engage confidently at all levels, both internally and externally
- Sound organisational skills to ensure the store is performing at its best and all admin and stock management remain accurate