FLAGSHIP STORE MANAGER
Where: St James, Regent Street, London
Working Hours: 40 hours per week/ 5 days, across Monday – Sunday as necessitates the fulfilment of the role
Reporting to: Director
Our Store Manager...
Is responsible for the smooth running and success of our flagship store. Providing an excellent client focused experience in line with OSPREY LONDON standards your strong management background will allow you to successfully develop and manage a team. Your brand ambassador skills will enable you to work with local marketing partnerships and develop local networking links.
Your story so far...
You will have been working as a Manager or Supervisor for a min of 2 years preferably within the luxury retail sector, where you have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding all sales targets and KPI’s. You will have a strong cultural awareness in relation to retail sales approaches.
You are able to demonstrate your ability to motivate a team to maximise sales opportunities through delivery of exceptional customer service skills.
Key Characteristics for success...
- Innovative with a strong commercial instinct, able to use creativity to find, seize and develop sales opportunities
- Highly self-motivated and a positive thinker, driven by targets and able to motivate and inspire the team
- Strong proven leadership and mentoring skills; able to effectively train team members to maximise their potential
- Able to adapt engagement style to suit the needs of different types of customer
- Sound organisational skills to ensure store is performing at its best and all admin and stock management remain accurate
- Dynamic communication skills and confident in collaborating with individuals at all levels in order to keep Directors up to date with store activities and make recommendations where appropriate
- Product focused background – promoting strong product knowledge; managing product journey throughout the store
- Strong understanding or knowledge of the retail environment and luxury retail standards