The Clayton Leather Weekender
Material: Snuffed Grain leather
Dimensions: H: 35 x L: 47 x W: 20 cm (18cm handle height) (45-64cm strap height)
Reasons to love it: This handsome holdall ticks all the boxes...
We're delighted that The Clayton Leather Weekender is back in stock: handcrafted in characterful Snuffed Grain leather in a velvety chocolate hue for a handsomely weathered look, it’s the newest addition to our much sought-after men’s Clayton Collection. As you’d expect with an OSPREY LONDON leather bag, it’s all in the detail.
Rugged in style, The Clayton Leather Weekender is a travel holdall that’s built to last with sturdy gunmetal fixtures. With two rolled leather dropdown handles, it also comes with a detachable and adjustable sturdy nylon webbing strap with a leather shoulder pad for comfort. With pockets front and back and metal clips at either end to allow the capacity of the bag to be expanded, The Clayton opens with a double metal zip with leather zip-pulls to reveal a spacious interior with a further large zipped pocket inside.
Whether buying for yourself or giving as a gift, The Clayton is presented in an OSPREY LONDON branded fabric dust bag to keep its good looks intact for years to come. A handsome choice…
- OSPREY LONDON travel holdall, handcrafted in characterful and robust Snuffed Grain leather with a handsomely weathered look with self-coloured stitching and gunmetal hardware throughout.
- Features two dropdown rolled leather carry handles with gunmetal squared rings and long leather mounts.
- The bag also offers a sturdy nylon webbing strap with a shaped and padded leather shoulder pad for comfort, embossed with the OSPREY LONDON logo. This adjustable/detachable strap affixes with gunmetal D-rings to the gunmetal clips either side of the bag.
- The front of the bag features a subtle, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo, which sits beneath a zipped pocket with a smart leather zip-pull.
- The reverse has a discreetly hidden slip pocket, which is situated between the handle’s leather mounts and is secured with a gunmetal magnetic closure: ideal for those items you want to keep securely to hand while travelling.
- Opens along the top with a double metal zip and two smart leather zip-pulls.
- Lined in navy Cotton Twill, the interior features one large zipped pocket with a smart leather zip-pull and the OSPREY LONDON embroidered wing crest logo, framed in matching leather, sitting below the pocket. The spacious interior includes internal padding to protect your belongings.
- The base is reinforced to help keep belongings in place and features 5 round gunmetal studs to protect the bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
- We offer FREE UK returns.
|Standard over £100
||5 working days
|Standard under £100
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
||Next working day (excluding weekends & bank holidays) if ordered before midday Mon-Fri
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0639-21\1