In these Terms, OSPREY and OSPREY LONDON refers to brands, products and services owned by Graeme Ellisdon Limited, registered to Riverside House, 14 Prospect Place, Welwyn, Hertfordshire, AL6 9EN (please scroll down for correspondence and returns address), company registration number 03056677 (England & Wales), hereafter referred to as OSPREY LONDON. This website and its pages represent an invitation to treat. These terms apply to all orders placed and an agreement to sell you the product is made on the basis of these terms when we accept your order through this website.
The description of the product, the price, currency, insurance and delivery costs are set out on the order page.
OSPREY LONDON continually aims to improve our products and so design changes may be made at any time. OSPREY LONDON will endeavour to keep this website up to date but information and designs provided on this website are for your information only and are subject to change without notice.
Any pictures on this website are as accurate as possible, but there are technical limitations and differences in screens/monitors, and due to the nature of the OSPREY LONDON products and the quality of the raw materials, slight variations in colour and texture must be expected.
OSPREY LONDON will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to this website, but due to the nature of the Internet and other factors, access may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time and without notice.
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The copyright, design rights, trademarks (whether registered or not), patents (whether registered or not) and any and all other intellectual property rights including the software, source code (the "Intellectual Property Rights") in material contained on this website, including without limitation any designs comprising the products or any part of them, are the property of OSPREY LONDON or its licensors and you have no rights, title or interest in the Intellectual Property Rights. No material on this website may be reproduced or redistributed without our prior written permission.
Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by OSPREY LONDON negligence, OSPREY LONDON shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage (such term to include without limitation economic loss, administrative and overhead costs, loss of profits (whether direct or indirect), business, contracts, revenues, goodwill, production and anticipated savings of every description, loss).
OSPREY LONDON shall not be liable to you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any obligations of OSPREY LONDON in relation to the product if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of OSPREY LONDON.
OSPREY LONDON's liability to you in all other instances shall not exceed the value of the product ordered by you.
- All emails shall be to the address you provide to us. Please inform us of any changes.
- As part of good internet security, you are strongly advised to use a unique password on this - and every - website.
- Your username and password are personal to you and should not be transferred. Any breach of security of a password or username must be notified to us immediately.
Placing an order
- This service only applies to internet orders and is limited to the products on the website. For a wider selection of OSPREY LONDON products, please visit one of our retail stores.
Acceptance of your order
- Orders are accepted at the discretion of OSPREY LONDON. If the product is available, if the order reflects correct current pricing, if you are based in a country to which OSPREY LONDON is able to sell and provided your credit or account card is legally registered to you and authorised for the transaction, the order will normally be accepted.
- Should the above conditions not be met, OSPREY LONDON reserves the right not to fulfil your order and will refund any payment made. Please see the Payment section below.
- The price quoted to you at the time we confirm your order will remain valid for 14 days from that time, provided the correct price has been displayed. OSPREY LONDON will be unable to honour an incorrect price that was displayed due to either human or technical error. If the price changes in between that period and the delivery date, OSPREY LONDON will confirm the new price with you by e-mail before continuing.
- OSPREY LONDON will confirm receipt of your order through the automatic screen acknowledgement. Please note that the order can only then be accepted provided the product is available, correctly priced and that you are in a country to which OSPREY LONDON is able to sell, and that your credit or account card is authorised for the transaction.
- We will not ask you for any payment until OSPREY LONDON has ensured that all the products in your shopping basket have been accepted. OSPREY LONDON endeavours to offer a high level of security for payments and therefore your payment details are automatically encrypted when you enter them.
- You can pay for your order using Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Delta, American Express, Switch and Solo cards, PayPal and Amazon Pay. We reserve the right to refer any transaction to the bank against which a card is registered.
- All prices include VAT as applicable, and our VAT number is GB 287 1702 85
- All of your account information, username, password, and other sensitive information is encrypted during payment and no payment details are stored on our website.
Promotional offers & discounts
- Promotional and discount codes are only valid on full price items unless specified otherwise in promotional materials. Excludes non brand items such as Blundstone Boots and gift vouchers.
- All online promotional offers, discounts and gifts with purchase are limited to one per customer in a single online transaction while stocks last.
- Customers are eligible to use only one promotional offer or discount at a time unless specified otherwise in promotional materials.
- Purchased products and promotional gifts to be sent to a single address: we are unable to send to different addresses.
- Should you wish to return an OSPREY LONDON purchase, you must also return any accompanying promotional offer gift or we will be obliged to charge for the cost of the gift.
- Should you wish to return an item that forms part of a multi-save or qualifying spend offer, please note that we will be obliged to charge you the difference owing on the remaining items as you will no longer be eligible for the multi-save or qualifying spend discount.
You will only own the product once it has been successfully delivered and when OSPREY LONDON has received payment in full. Until that time, OSPREY LONDON will own the product.
When ordering products from ospreylondon.com for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from ospreylondon.com, you are considered the 'Importer of Record' and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the product.
OSPREY LONDON must be informed of any damage to the product within 48 hours of delivery by email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your unique order number. Please also contact our freight query department, by email, in the event of non-arrival, i.e. non-delivery after 7 days.
We hope that you're pleased with any purchase you've made or the service you've received from OSPREY LONDON and that you'll never have reason to complain - but if there's something you're not happy with, we'd like to put matters right, so please contact us straight away:
Tel: 0203 696 2323
PO Box 1292
Escalating the complaint
If after contacting us you feel we still haven't resolved your complaint satisfactorily, please email or write to our Head of Customer Service:
Customer Service Manager
PO Box 1292
Alternative Dispute Resolution
If after following our internal complaints procedure you still feel that we have not satisfactorily resolved your complaint, then you can access the Online Dispute Resolution platform by following this link.
Online competitions: terms & conditions
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age, residing in the UK or Europe.
- Only one entry per household. Any entries found to be duplicates will deem all submissions from that entrant or household invalid.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entry, which due to a technical error or any other reason, is not delivered or delayed.
- The judges' decision in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize/s are as stated and non-exchangeable or transferable. No cash or other alternative will be offered.
- Prizewinners may be required to participate in future publicity and have their name and town of residence only published on the website or in an OSPREY LONDON e-newsletter.
- Winners' names will be available by sending a stamped address envelope to OSPREY LONDON for a period of 4 weeks after the winner has been informed.
- Any tax liabilities incurred through participation in the competition are the responsibility of the winners.
- OSPREY LONDON reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its control.
- OSPREY LONDON reserves the right to cancel, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties, with no liability to any entrants or the prizewinner.
- The competition is not open to employees or associates of OSPREY LONDON.
- By entering this competition, you automatically agree to these Terms and Condition