The Libby Leather Bi-Fold Purse
Material: Natural Grain leather
Dimensions (cm): 8 x 13.5 x 1.5 cm
For those who prefer to travel light while staying organised, The Libby Bi-Fold Purse is a must. Handcrafted in smart black Natural Grain leather, this sleek and compact new purse is beautifully organised with a separate zipped coin section and poppers open to reveal two useful slip pockets, six card slots and an ID section too.
For those who prefer to travel light while staying organised, The Libby Bi-Fold Purse is most definitely for you. This sleek and compact new purse, handcrafted in smart navy Natural Grain leather, is beautifully organised with a separate zipped coin section and poppers open to reveal two useful slip pockets, six card slots and an ID section too.
Elegantly understated with minimal gold metal hardware, The Libby Bi-Fold comes beautifully boxed: a pleasure both to give and to receive.
- OSPREY LONDON pocket sized bi-fold purse with popper closure, handcrafted in Natural Grain leather.
- Smart self-coloured stitching with gold metal hardware throughout.
- The front of the purse bears the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil and features a horizontal stitched panel detail.
- The reverse also features a horizontal stitched panel detail.
- The interior is lined in soft beige cotton twill and split in to two parts.
- The front of the purse is a coin section with zip-top closure with a chunky gold metal branded zip-pull.
- The Libby opens out like a book and the interior features two large slip pockets and six card slots. One card slot features a transparent gauze for displaying an ID card.
- Comes beautifully boxed, a perfect gift idea!
- Always follow our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking great.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORY
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.