The Rita Leather Hobo
Material: Grainy Hide leather
Dimensions: H: 27 x L: 35 x W: 12 cm (32cm handle height)
Reasons to love it: A slouchy, grown-up design to wear & cherish year-round
This is a bag that you’re going to love to carry season after season. A sexy, grown-up shoulder bag with just the right amount of slouch and elegant panel detailing, The Rita Hobo is handcrafted in contemporary oxblood Grainy Hide leather for smart-casual wear.
With a roomy interior and scooped zip-top closure, it’s designed to nestle under the arm as you stride forth into your day. Very limited availability: order today to avoid disappointment…
- OSPREY LONDON saddle-bag style hobo shoulder bag, handcrafted in oxblood Grainy Hide leather, with smart self-coloured stitching, black hand applied edge colour and silver metal hardware throughout.
- The flat leather shoulder strap is attached to the bag at two silver metal D-rings.
- The front of the bag features a panelled design and the OSPREY LONDON logo in silver metal lettering sits in a recessed oval, inset into the centre of the panel seam design.
- The bag secures with a zip-top closure with a branded OSPREY LONDON silver metal zip-pull.
- The Spacious A4-compatible interior is lined in our signature English rose jacquard fabric and features two slip pockets and a zipped pocket with a smart leather zip-pull.
- Below the zipped pocket sits the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo, framed in matching leather.
- The flat base allowed the bag to stand unaided when not being worn.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always follow our leather care recommendation, to keep leather looking beautiful.
- We offer FREE UK returns.
|Standard over £100
||5 working days
|Standard under £100
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
||Next working day (excluding weekends & bank holidays) if ordered before midday Mon-Fri
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: MB8532-58\4