The Carina Italian Leather Organiser Grab
Material: Metallic Soft Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: H: 21 x L: 31 x W: 14.5 cm (10cm handle height)
THE CARINA COLLECTION
Reasons to love it: Lady-like chic | Well organised, tri-part interior perfect when you're on the move
In sumptuous Soft Italian Calf leather, The Carina is a brilliant bag if you want to get organised. Handcrafted in small numbers in this season’s on-trend metallic bronze, it works brilliantly as a modern neutral teamed with navy, black or chocolate.
With its tri-part interior and pockets within pockets, it’s the perfect piece for work but its beautifully squashy, semi-structured shape means it’s great for weekends and travel too. Handstitched for OSPREY LONDON in small numbers in this season’s latest colours, we absolutely love this bag and know you will too. A great buy!
- OSPREY LONDON women’s organiser handbag in Soft Italian Calf leather with curved foldover flap with magnetic popper closure.
- The gently curved foldover flap also functions as a large pocket which goes down the back of the bag. This closes with a silver metal zip with leather tassel zip-pull.
- Smart self-coloured stitching with hand applied navy edge colour.
- The OSPREY LONDON logo can be found on top of the flap, embossed in silver foil.
- A large slip pocket can be found on the reverse of the bag, perfect for carrying those items you want to access in a hurry.
- Features two padded leather top-handles.
- Supremely organised: the tri-part interior, lined in soft navy cotton twill is divided into three sections: the front compartment features two slip pockets tipped in Soft Italian Calf leather, the central compartment is a full length zipped compartment framed in leather with smart metal zip-pull and the rear compartment contains a zipped pocket framed in leather as well as two further slip pockets tipped in leather.
- Bears the OSPREY LONDON embroidered crest logo and leather tab bearing the legend: GENUINE LEATHER MADE IN ITALY.
- The flat base features five silver metal studs to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Always follow our leather care guide recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
- We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||5 working days
|Standard under £50
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
|Saturday or Sunday
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0509-58\18