The Angelica Italian Leather Cardholder
Material: Metallic Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: 7 x 10 x 0.5 cm
Whether you’re planning drinks by the pool or heading out with the smallest of clutch bags, this elegant little cardholder wallet was made for carefree travel, glamour and fun.
Handcrafted in exquisite gold Metallic Soft Italian Calf leather, The Angelica is designed with two card slots on the front, two on the back and a discreet little pocket hidden in the centre, ideal for emergency cash or even a ticket. Just the thing if you’re travelling light this season…
- OSPREY LONDON ladies’ cardholder wallet, handcrafted in gold Metallic Soft Italian Calf leather with smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied black edge colour.
- The front face features two card slots and is embossed with the OSPREY LONDON logo in silver foil.
- The reverse also features two card slots.
- A slip pocket is discreetly hidden in the middle, perfect for storing notes and receipts.
- Lined in navy cotton twill.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your cardholder when not in use.
- Always follow our care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
|UK Delivery Option
|Standard over £50
||Within 5 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 5 working days
||2-3 Working Days
|Saturday or Sunday
||Saturday or Sunday (order before 2pm Friday, excludes bank holidays)
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL7333-58\3