The Allegra Italian Leather Grab
Material: Polished Croc leather
Dimensions: 26 x 33 x 15 (11) (58 – 64) cm
For impeccable styling, choose The Allegra Grab, handcrafted in richly patinated slate grey coloured Italian calf leather, embossed with a croc print with a highly polished finish. Elegantly unadorned, this beautiful bag features a zip-top closure and optional long leather strap.
For impeccable styling, choose this beautifully structured top handled bag, handcrafted in richly patinated slate grey coloured Italian calf leather, embossed with a croc print with a highly polished finish.
Timelessly elegant with gently tapered sides and a secure, zip-top closure, The Allegra features a spacious interior with a zipped pouch in which to transport smaller valuables. A smart choice, The Allegra comes with an optional long strap, giving you the freedom to also wear on the shoulder or across the body.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON chic new season top handled bag with slightly tapered sides, handstitched in patinated slate grey coloured Italian calf leather, which is embossed with a croc print and given a highly polished finish.
- Has silver metal hardware, smart self-coloured stitching and black edge colour for a modern, graphic look.
- Features two rolled leather top handles as well as a detachable and adjustable leather strap which affixes to the bag via silver metal D-rings, allowing the bag to be carried in hand, over the crook of your arm or across the body.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in silver foil.
- The bag secures along the top with a full length zip which is inset just inside the top of the bag.
- The spacious interior is lined in dark taupe Soft Italian Calf leather and features a large zipped pouch in Italian Polished Croc leather, which is attached to the back wall of the bag – perfect for transporting smaller valuables. Sitting on the opposite internal wall is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo framed in Italian Polished Croc leather.
- Metal base studs help to protect the base of the bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.