The Aria Italian Leather Workbag
Material: Smooth Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: 26 x 41 x 13 (16) (55 – 62) cm
Sleek and minimalist, The Aria is a contemporary new bowling bag design that's ideal for the office, dinner with friends and everywhere in between. Handcrafted for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in sumptuously supple neutral stone coloured leather with graphic black edge colour, this timeless beauty has a spacious interior with two slip pockets and a zipped pocket inside.
The daily commuter is sure to be particularly appreciative of the two little external slip pockets hidden discreetly under the leather envelope flaps at either end which are the ideal place in which to stash a ticket or travel card, plus the large front pocket accessed via the bag’s chunky gold metal zips.
Carry yours by the two rolled leather top handles or by the detachable/adjustable shoulder strap. A chic choice…
- OSPREY LONDON top-handled workbag handcrafted in supple Smooth Italian Calf leather in a contemporary bowling bag design with a domed topline.
- Smart self-coloured stitching; hand applied black edge colour and gold metal hardware throughout.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- Two rolled leather top handles attach to the bag with extended decorative panel detailing.
- Comes with a flat leather strap with chunky gold metal dog clips. The strap has a gold metal buckle and is adjustable to five different lengths and clips onto two gold metal D-rings concealed at the base of the handles.
- Situated on either end of the bag are two vertical gold metal zips, the front two of which give access to a large pocket at the front of the bag. The back two are decorative only.
- Each end of the bag also features an envelope flap concealing two slip pockets which are the ideal place in which to safely stash a ticket or travel card.
- The bag secures with a three-quarter length gold metal zip with two gold metal zip-pulls to allow either partial or full entry as you require.
- The spacious interior is lined in cream Cotton Twill and features two slip pockets and a zipped pocket, framed in matching leather embossed with the OSPREY LONDON logo and the legend ‘Genuine Leather Made in Italy’ in gold foil.
- Below this zipped pocket sits the OSPREY LONDON winged crest woven label, also framed in matching leather.
- The base is flat to help keep your belongings in place.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dust bag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always follow our care recommendations to keep leather in best condition.
Delivery & Returns Service Status
- In order to ensure our warehouse & customer services team can work safely, we are running a limited operation in line with the government’s latest guidance. UK orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||Within 7 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 7 working days
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0650-58\3