The Marla Italian Leather Grab
Material: Soft Italian Calf Leather
Dimensions: 28 x 39 x 11 (16) cm
Relaxed on the outside, super organised on the inside: surely this is how we’d all love to appear? If that’s your goal, look no further than The Marla. With understated elegance, this spacious new tote is handcrafted in beautifully drapey Soft Italian Calf leather in cream, a sophisticated and wearable year-round neutral. Clean and contemporary in style, The Marla is unadorned but for chunky silver metal eyelets, rings and stud details on the two dropdown handles.
Featuring a zipped compartment in the centre for added security on the go, its generously proportioned tri-part interior will easily accommodate A4 papers, while an array of other pockets in the two outer compartments will help keep your daily paraphernalia organised.
Wear in the hand or over the wrist. Prefer a shoulder bag? Take a look at sister style, The Marla Italian Leather Hobo.
- Relaxed and spacious OSPREY LONDON grab bag, handcrafted in our premium Soft Italian Calf leather, with a well-organised tri-part interior to help keep you organised on the go.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and black edge colour, with chunky silver metal hardware throughout.
- Features two flat leather handles with silver stud details. The handles affix to the bag with a silver metal D-ring through an eyecatching silver metal eyelet.
- The front of the bag is unadorned but for the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in silver foil.
- The bag secures along the top with two hidden magnetic poppers.
- The spacious tri-part interior is A4-compatible and lined in soft beige Cotton Twill. The large central section is fully zipped, ideal for carrying your valuables securely.
- The front compartment features two slip pockets and bears the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo, framed in matching leather.
- The rear compartment features a zipped pocket framed in matching leather and with a silver metal zip-pull. Just below the zipped pocket sits the OSPREY LONDON logo and the legend ‘GENUINE LEATHER MADE IN ITALY’ embossed in silver foil. Sewn into the edge of the leather frame below there is a small Italian flag.
- On the flat base there are five silver metal studs to help protect the bag while not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dust bag to protect your bag while not in use.
- Always follow our care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
Delivery & Returns Service Status
- In order to ensure our warehouse & customer services team can work safely, we are running a limited operation in line with the government’s latest guidance. UK orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||Within 5 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 5 working days
||2-3 working days
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0641-58\2