The Portofino 3-in-1 Italian Leather Tote
Material: Soft Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: 29 x 36 x 17.5 (23) cm
Whether you’re travelling for work or pleasure this, you really do need The Portofino Italian Leather Shoulder Tote in your life. What’s the secret? On the outside, The Portofino is a luxuriously supple shoulder tote handcrafted in Soft Italian Calf leather in midnight blue, with gently tapered sides and chic leather tassel ties. Leather lined in cream, The Portofino is large enough for A4 papers and your daily paraphernalia - but there’s more!
Inside, The Portofino hides a bonus second bag. This matching midnight blue zipped leather pouch comes with an adjustable/detachable strap and can be worn as an evening clutch, a shoulder bag or as a cross-body - ideal when commuting or if nipping out at lunchtime. Chic and practical too, this great new 4-in-1 OSPREY LONDON design is sure to be one of the smartest buys you’ll make this season.
- OSPREY LONDON A4-compatible shoulder tote bag with gently flared sides, handcrafted in Soft Italian Calf leather.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and navy edge colour.
- Features two rolled leather handles stitched into the body of the bag, creating a stitched detail on the front and reverse of the bag. Bag can be worn on the shoulder or carried in the hand.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in silver foil.
- This open topped tote secures at the top with a stylish leather slip-toggle and two long leather ties finished with leather tassels.
- The spacious interior, lined in contrasting cream Soft Italian Calf leather contains a small leather zipped pouch, with matching zip-tape and a silver metal zip-pull, ideal for storing your valuables.
- The pouch secures to the inside of the bag via a sturdy metal popper on each side and can be detached and used as a clutch bag or the flat leather strap (included) can be attached to use it as a shoulder or cross-body bag.
- On the reverse of the pouch, this legend is embossed in silver foil: 'GENUINE LEATHER MADE IN ITALY'.
- A tab bearing the Italian flag is sewn to the side of the pouch.
- The flat rectangular base of the bag has five silver studs to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
Delivery & Returns Service Status - Monday 6th April 2020
- Due to the government's latest guidance, we hope you'll understand that we've taken the decision to close our offices from 24th March in order to ensure the continued well-being of our team. However, we started a limited delivery offer on Friday 27th March.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK delivery and FREE UK returns with Collect+.
||Within 7 working days
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0594-58\1