The Carina Shrug Italian Leather Handbag
Material: Soft Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: 15 x 23 x 9 (13) (30 - 57) cm
THE CARINA COLLECTION
One gorgeous bag, four different looks - The Carina is the perfect buy this season. Handcrafted in Italy in sumptuous Soft Italian Calf leather in on-trend bronze, this beautiful OSPREY LONDON design is neat but surprisingly spacious, thanks to its ingenious pleated seam detail.
Cute as a clutch, it comes with a dinky leather top handle to attach and wear as a grab. Alternatively, attach the long flat leather strap that's included and wear as shoulder bag or adjust the buckle and wear cross-body. You say, 'Four bags for the price of one?' We say, 'No wonder The Carina Shrug is this season’s hot new pick – grab the colour you love while stocks last.'
- OSPREY LONDON best-selling four in one design: small and squashy handbag in Italian Soft Calf leather with interesting pleated seam detail.
- Bag comes with a detachable flat leather handle and an adjustable/detachable long strap allowing the bag to be used as a clutch, as a grab, as a cross-body or as a shoulder bag.
- Both straps attach via silver metal D-rings on either side of the bag.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in silver foil.
- Smart self-coloured stitching with hand applied black edge colour.
- The bag secures via a silver metal zip with smart leather zip-pull.
- The interior, lined in soft beige cotton twill, features a slip pocket and a zipped pocket. A leather patch below the zipped pocket reads 'GENUINE LEATHER MADE IN ITALY' embossed in silver foil.
- The base of the bag is flat with a gently rounded profile.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to keep your bag protected when not in use
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
|UK Delivery Option
|Standard over £50
||Within 5 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 5 working days
||2-3 Working Days
|Saturday or Sunday
||Saturday or Sunday (order before 2pm Friday, excludes bank holidays)
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0479-58\10