The Aria Italian Leather Cross-Body & Grab
Material: Smooth Italian Calf leather
Dimensions (cm): 17 x 21.5 x 9 (3) (52) cm
This season, it’s the smallest bags which are creating the biggest impact on social media and whatever event you’re planning to go to, you’re guaranteed to be camera-ready with The Aria. Handcrafted for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in sumptuously supple olive green leather, this elegantly structured bag has a retro-inspired olive green leather and gold metal clasp. With its gold metal chain & leather strap, it’s designed to wear nonchalantly over the shoulder or as a dressy cross-body bag. Alternatively, pop the strap inside and carry as a top handled grab.
Inside the well organised interior, there’s plenty of space for your essentials with two large slip pockets plus eight credit card slots so you can leave the purse at home. Have fun and just remember - if posting your look to social media, tag your look with the hashtag, #ospreylondonloves.
- OSPREY LONDON structured cross-body/shoulder/grab bag, handcrafted in Smooth Italian Calf leather, with foldover flap and gold metal turn-clasp closure.
- Smart self-coloured stitching, hand applied black edge colour and gold metal hardware throughout.
- The bag secures with a gold metal and leather turn-clasp that sits within a gold metal plate on the foldover flap.
- The reverse of the bag bears the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- The bag has a flat leather top handle plus a flat leather strap with gold chain detailing allowing the bag to also be worn on the shoulder or across the body. This strap can be removed by pulling the metal toggle at each end straight the through metal eyes on either side of the bag.
- The well organised interior is lined in soft beige Cotton Twill and features two full height slip pockets on one of which is a little woven Italian flag label, the OSPREY LONDON logo and the legend ‘GENUINE LEATHER MADE IN ITALY’ embossed in gold foil. On the other pocket, inset into the leather are eight credit card slots so there’s no need to carry a purse.
- The bag has a flat base to help keep your belongings in place.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dust bag to keep your bag safe when not in use.
- Always follow our care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
|UK Delivery Option
|Standard over £50
||Within 5 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 5 working days
||2-3 Working Days
|Saturday or Sunday
||Saturday or Sunday (order before 2pm Friday, excludes bank holidays)
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0649-58\2