The Portofino Italian Leather Tote
Material: Soft Italian Calf leather
Dimensions (cm): 29 x 36 x 17.5 (23) cm
Whether you’re travelling for work or pleasure this summer, you really do need The Portofino Italian Leather Shoulder Tote in your life. What’s the secret? On the outside, The Portofino is a luxuriously supple shoulder tote handcrafted in Soft Italian Calf leather in midnight blue, and large enough for A4 papers and your daily paraphernalia - but there’s more!
Inside, The Portofino has a matching midnight blue zipped leather pouch comes with an adjustable/detachable strap to wear as a clutch, a shoulder bag and as a cross-body…
Whether you’re travelling for work or pleasure this summer, you really do need The Portofino Italian Leather Shoulder Tote in your life. What’s the secret? On the outside, The Portofino is a luxuriously supple shoulder tote handcrafted in Soft Italian Calf leather in midnight blue, with gently tapered sides and chic leather tassel ties. Leather lined in cream, The Portofino is large enough for A4 papers and your daily paraphernalia - but there’s more!
Inside, The Portofino hides a bonus second bag. This matching midnight blue zipped leather pouch comes with an adjustable/detachable strap and can be worn as an evening clutch, a shoulder bag or as a cross-body - ideal when commuting or if nipping out at lunchtime. Chic and practical too, this great new 4-in-1 OSPREY LONDON design is sure to be one of the smartest buys you’ll make this season.
- OSPREY LONDON A4-compatible shoulder tote bag with gently flared sides, handcrafted in Soft Italian Calf leather.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and navy edge colour.
- Features two rolled leather handles stitched into the body of the bag, creating a stitched detail on the front and reverse of the bag. Bag can be worn on the shoulder or carried in the hand.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in silver foil.
- This open topped tote secures at the top with a stylish leather slip-toggle and two long leather ties finished with leather tassels.
- The spacious interior, lined in contrasting cream Soft Italian Calf leather contains a small leather zipped pouch, with matching zip-tape and a silver metal zip-pull, ideal for storing your valuables.
- The pouch secures to the inside of the bag via a sturdy metal popper on each side and can be detached and used as a clutch bag or the flat leather strap (included) can be attached to use it as a shoulder or cross-body bag.
- On the reverse of the pouch, this legend is embossed in silver foil: 'GENUINE LEATHER MADE IN ITALY'.
- A tab bearing the Italian flag is sewn to the side of the pouch.
- The flat rectangular base of the bag has five silver studs to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.