The Portofino Italian Leather Grab
Material: Soft Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: 22.5 x 34 x 14 (13) (59) cm
Get more than you bargained for with The Portofino Italian Leather Grab! In sumptuously supple Soft Italian Calf leather, this gorgeous little midnight blue bucket bag with bold contrast leather lining is designed to be carried on the hand or over the wrist.
As an added bonus, it contains a matching leather pouch and detachable strap inside, which can be worn as a clutch, a shoulder bag and as a cross-body. This pretty 4-in-1 design is one of the smartest buys you can make for the season ahead!
THE PORTOFINO COLLECTION NEW SEASON
Handcrafted for OSPREY LONDON in sumptuous Soft Italian Calf leather in gorgeous midnight blue, this cute little bucket-shaped tote is lined in beige leather with graphic contrast edge colour & toggle fastening for a bold, contemporary look.
But that's not all! This beautiful bag comes with a special bonus, which makes The Portofino Leather Grab a brilliant buy. Inside you'll find a midnight blue Soft Italian Calf leather zipped pouch. Use it to securely stash your valuables within; or remove and use it as a clutch; or attach the strap to wear as a shoulder or cross-body bag - that's four uses in one! Affordable luxury: available only while stocks last.
- OSPREY LONDON small, top handled tote-style grab with flat base, handcrafted in Soft Italian Calf leather in midnight blue with contrasting leather interior.
- Handstitched with smart self-coloured stitching and contrasting navy edge colour on every edge for a modern, graphic look.
- Features two rolled leather carry-handles stitched into the body of the bag, creating a stitched detail on the front and reverse of the bag. Bag can be held in the hand or carried on the arm.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- The bag secures at the top with two long, thin leather ties and a stylish leather slip-toggle.
- The spacious interior, lined in contrasting beige Soft Italian Calf leather, contains a small leather zipped pouch, with contrasting zip-tape, ideal for storing your valuables.
- The pouch secures to the inside of the bag via a sturdy metal popper on each side and can be detached and used as a clutch bag or the flat leather strap (included) can be attached to use it as a shoulder or cross-body bag. .
- A small Italian flag is sewn into the side of the pouch.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.