The Portofino 3-in-1 Italian Leather Grab
Material: Soft Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: 22.5 x 34 x 14 (13) (59) cm
THE PORTOFINO COLLECTION NEW SEASON
Handcrafted for OSPREY LONDON in sumptuous Soft Italian Calf leather in gorgeous midnight blue, this cute little bucket-shaped tote is lined in beige leather with graphic contrast edge colour & toggle fastening for a bold, contemporary look.
But that's not all! This beautiful bag comes with a special bonus, which makes The Portofino Leather Grab a brilliant buy. Inside you'll find a midnight blue Soft Italian Calf leather zipped pouch. Use it to securely stash your valuables within; or remove and use it as a clutch; or attach the strap to wear as a shoulder or cross-body bag - that's four uses in one! Affordable luxury: available only while stocks last.
- OSPREY LONDON small, top handled tote-style grab with flat base, handcrafted in Soft Italian Calf leather in midnight blue with contrasting leather interior.
- Handstitched with smart self-coloured stitching and contrasting navy edge colour on every edge for a modern, graphic look.
- Features two rolled leather carry-handles stitched into the body of the bag, creating a stitched detail on the front and reverse of the bag. Bag can be held in the hand or carried on the arm.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- The bag secures at the top with two long, thin leather ties and a stylish leather slip-toggle.
- The spacious interior, lined in contrasting beige Soft Italian Calf leather, contains a small leather zipped pouch, with contrasting zip-tape, ideal for storing your valuables.
- The pouch secures to the inside of the bag via a sturdy metal popper on each side and can be detached and used as a clutch bag or the flat leather strap (included) can be attached to use it as a shoulder or cross-body bag.
- A small Italian flag is sewn into the side of the pouch.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
Delivery & Returns Service Status
- In order to ensure our warehouse & customer services team can work safely, we are running a limited operation in line with the government’s latest guidance. UK orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||Within 5 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 5 working days
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0481-58\7