The Nova Italian Leather Grab
Material: Metallic Soft Italian Calf Leather
Dimensions (cm): 32 x 41 x 12 (6) (52 – 58) cm
Handcrafted in the most sumptuous bronze Metallic Soft Italian Calf leather, The Nova is the cutest new grab on the block with its sixties-inspired shaped top and cut-out handle detail. Comes with an adjustable/detachable strap so this elegant bag can also be worn on the shoulder and across the body too.
Handcrafted in the most sumptuous bronze Metallic Soft Italian Calf leather, The Nova is the cutest new grab on the block with its sixties-inspired shaped top and cut-out handle detail.
With its zip-top closure, The Nova’s surprisingly spacious interior features two slip pockets and a zipped pocket in which to safely stash those smaller items. Better yet, The Nova Grab comes with an adjustable/detachable strap so this elegant bag can also be worn on the shoulder and across the body too.
- OSPREY LONDON zip-top grab bag with shaped top and cut-out handle design, handcrafted in buttersoft Italian Calf Leather with a metallic finish.
- Smart self-coloured stitching, hand applied black edge colour and silver metal hardware.
- The front of the bag bears the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in silver foil.
- Comes with a detachable and adjustable cross-body strap which clips on to two silver D-rings.
- The bag secures at the top with a zip-top closure with self-coloured zip-tape and a silver metal zip-pull.
- The interior is lined in soft black cotton twill and features two slip pockets and a zipped pocket framed in matching leather with self-coloured zip-tape and silver metal zip pull.
- Below the zipped pocket is the OSPREY LONDON logo and the legend ‘GENUINE LEATHER MADE IN ITALY’ embossed in silver foil. Sewn below this is a small Italian flag.
- One of the slip pockets features the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo framed in matching leather.
- The flat base has five silver studs to protect the bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.