The Margot Saddle Leather Tote
Material: Saddle leather
Dimensions (cm): 39 x 42 x 16 (21) cm
Introducing The Margot, our supersized new zip-top tote that is sure to become the workhorse of your wardrobe, handcrafted in rich tan Saddle leather which just gets better with age…
Introducing The Margot, our supersized new zip-top tote that is sure to become the workhorse of your wardrobe – this season and beyond!
Handcrafted in rich tan Saddle leather which just gets better with age, The Margot Tote features two long handles with equestrian-inspired studding, designed to wear either on the shoulder or in the hand. With a reinforced flat base and large enough to accommodate a laptop, A4 papers or your gym kit, this spacious tote also offers three pockets in which to safely store smaller items. As a natural veg-tanned leather, its quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather’s natural appeal and if you love a bag that just gets better with age, The Margot is for you
Love this look? Team with The Margot Leather Cross-Body.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON zip-top shoulder tote bag, handcrafted in rich Saddle leather, which just gets better with age.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand-applied black edge colour.
- The two flat leather handles feature smart gold stud details on each tab.
- The front of the bag bears the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil and features a reinforced panelling detail around the base of the bag.
- The reverse features a vertical stitched seam detail.
- The bag secures with a zip-top closure with a gold metal zip-pull.
- The spacious A4-compatible interior is lined in OSPREY LONDON beige jacquard and bears a large zipped pocket and two handy slip pockets.
- The zipped pocket is framed in matching leather and features a smart leather zip-pull, below which sits the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo framed in leather.
- The flat base helps keep your belongings in place and bears four gold metal studs to protect the bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dust bag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.