The Fitzrovia Leather Cross-Body Grab
Material: Polished Croc leather
Dimensions: H: 21 x L: 26 x W: 13 cm (10cm handle height) (30–60cm strap height)
Reasons to love it: This city-chic bag goes with everything | A timeless design
Compact yet surprisingly spacious, The Fitzrovia is a beautifully structured bag, handcrafted in black calf leather embossed with a croc print and given a high shine finish. With gold metal hardware, The Fitzrovia is city-smart. With two drop-down leather handles, it can be carried in the hand for a ladylike look, or attach the fully adjustable leather strap and it becomes a shoulder bag or cross-body allowing you to travel handsfree.
With a chunky gold metal zip-top closure, The Fitzrovia is lined in our signature teal jacquard and its A5-compatible interior features two slip pockets plus a zipped pocket in which to transport your smaller valuables safely. We predict this elegant bag will quickly become a firm favourite for both special occasions and everyday use.
Love this look? Limited edition: order now to avoid disappointment.
- OSPREY LONDON women’s structured grab/cross-body bag, handcrafted in black calf leather embossed with a croc print and given a high shine finish.
- Pale gold metal hardware throughout.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour.
- Features two rolled leather drop-down handles with gold metal detailing and a detachable & fully adjustable cross-body strap, allowing the bag to be carried in hand, over the shoulder or across the body.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in pale gold metal lettering.
- The bag secures along the top and down the sides with a full length gold metal zip with branded OSPREY LONDON zip-pull.
- The interior is lined in signature teal OSPREY LONDON jacquard and features two slip pockets and a large zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just under the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- The flat base of the bag features four gold metal studs to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
- During the Sale period, please allow an additional 3 days for despatch
- We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
- For online orders placed between 25th October – 24th December 2021, you have until Tuesday 25th January 2022 to return the order for a refund, or an exchange or credit note.
|Standard over £50
||5 working days
|Standard under £50
||5 working days
|Next Working Day
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0569-50\1