The Ebony Leather Hobo
Material: Grainy Hide leather
Dimensions (cm): 25 x 30 x 12 (24) cm
For sheer elegance, The Ebony is hard to beat. Handcrafted in creamy stone coloured Grainy Hide with contrasting edge colour, this softly structured shoulder bag is made in the true OSPREY LONDON saddlery tradition with equestrian-inspired detailing on its contrasting Saddle leather shoulder strap. A timeless design…
For sheer elegance, The Ebony is hard to beat. Handcrafted in creamy stone coloured Grainy Hide with contrasting edge colour, this softly structured shoulder bag is made in the true OSPREY LONDON saddlery tradition with equestrian-inspired detailing on its contrasting Saddle leather shoulder strap.
With a gently scooped top, The Ebony is designed to sit neatly under the arm while the reverse features a zipped pocket, ideal for those items you prefer to keep closely to hand while on the go. A timeless design for dressier days…
- OSPREY LONDON structured zip-top shoulder bag, handcrafted in Grainy Hide, featuring a shoulder strap in contrasting dark tan Saddle leather with equestrian-inspired buckle detailing on either side.
- Features smart self-coloured stitching and hand-applied contrasting black edge colour.
- The front of the bag bears the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- The corners of the bag feature a unique panelling detail.
- The reverse bears a zip pocket with self-coloured zip-tape and a chunky gold metal branded zip-pull. The reverse also features a vertical seam detail down the centre.
- The A5-compatible interior is lined in OSPREY LONDON beige jacquard and features a zipped pocket and two handy slip-pockets.
- The zipped pocket features a smart leather zip-pull and is framed in matching leather. Just below the pocket sits the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo, also framed in matching leather.
- The flat base helps to keep your belongings in place and bears four gold metal studs to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dust bag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations to keep this bag looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.