The Coast Leather Grab
Material: Polished Croc leather
Dimensions (cm): 22 x 28.5 x 7 (12.5) (54 – 59) cm
Inject a sunny pop of colour into your wardrobe this summer with The Coast Grab, the iconic OSPREY LONDON design, handcrafted in limited edition fuchsia pink Polished Croc leather with zip top closure and detachable shoulder strap…
NEW SEASON COLOUR
Inject a sunny pop of colour into your wardrobe this summer with The Coast Grab, the iconic OSPREY LONDON design, handcrafted in limited edition fuchsia pink Polished Croc leather.
Elegantly structured with two ladylike carry handles, The Coast also offers a detachable/adjustable leather strap to allow it to be worn on the shoulder or across the body. Displaying the OSPREY LONDON logo in gold metal lettering, this timeless style has a zip-top closure for security and a surprisingly spacious A5-compatible interior with three internal pockets, all beautifully lined in our signature English Rose jacquard.
Love this look? Accessorise with The Viola Collection of leather purses and cardholders in co-ordinating shades.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON structured zip-top handbag, handcrafted in calf leather embossed with a croc print and given a high shine finish, with smart self-coloured stitching.
- The OSPREY LONDON logo can be found on the front of the bag, in gold metal lettering.
- Features two rolled leather carry handles and also comes with a detachable/adjustable flat leather strap to allow you to wear the bag on the shoulder or across the body. This secures by fastening the chunky gold clips to two hidden D-rings behind the handles.
- The bag secures with a zip-top closure with self-coloured zip tape and a branded chunky gold metal zip-pull.
- The A5-compatible interior is lined in our signature English Rose jacquard fabric and features a zipped pocket, slip pocket and mobile phone pocket. The zipped pocket is framed in leather with a smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- The flat base helps to keep your belongings in place and features four gold metal studs to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dust bag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always follow to our leather care recommendations to keep the leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.