The Brockwell Leather Hobo
Material: Natural Grain leather
Dimensions: H: 24 x L: 33 x W: 13 cm (29cm handle height)
Reasons to love it: A chic & softly structured style that works beautifully whether you’re dressing up or down
Expertly crafted by hand in easy neutral bark brown Natural Grain leather with contrasting edge colour, this softly structured shoulder bag is made in the true OSPREY LONDON saddlery tradition. With equestrian-inspired detailing on its contrasting tan Saddle leather shoulder strap and with a sporty tan Saddle leather band running around the outer edges of the bag, it is designed to sit neatly under the arm.
With a scooped topline and a spacious interior, this timeless design works as beautifully with jeans as it does with dressier looks.
- OSPREY LONDON scooped shoulder bag, handcrafted in Natural Grain leather, featuring a shoulder strap in contrasting dark tan Saddle leather with equestrian inspired buckle detailing on either side of the strap.
- A sporty, ‘go faster’ tan leather stripe runs around the sides and base of the bag.
- Sporty contrast stitching and hand applied black edge colour.
- The front of the bag is embossed in gold with the OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The reverse of the bag features a stitched seam detail and offers a zipped pocket with chunky gold metal branded zip-pull.
- The bag secures along its scooped top via a zip-top closure with a chunky gold metal branded zip-pull.
- The spacious interior is lined in our signature stone OSPREY LONDON jacquard fabric and features two slip pockets and a large, zipped pocket.
- The zipped pocket is framed in leather and features a matching leather zip-pull. Below this sits the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo which is also framed in leather.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dust bag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking great.
- We offer FREE UK returns.
|Standard over £100
||5 working days
|Standard under £100
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
||Order by midday Mon-Fri. Your order will be delivered Mon-Fri (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0664-58\4