The Paloma Italian Leather Bucket Bag
Material: Smooth Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: 25 x 27 x 14 (44) cm
Gorgeously slouchy and handcrafted in the softest iced blue Smooth Italian Calf leather, The Paloma features a wide leather strap, finished at one end with an extravagant, loosely knotted tie detail. Supremely wearable, The Paloma can be worn in three different ways and is the perfect choice if you love this season’s sports luxe trend…
Welcome to a summer of easy elegance. Gorgeously slouchy and handcrafted in the softest iced blue Smooth Italian Calf leather, The Paloma is the chic new star of the OSPREY LONDON Collection.
With clean, contemporary lines, this beautifully drapey leather bag features a wide leather strap, finished at one end with an extravagant, loosely knotted tie detail. Supremely wearable, The Paloma is designed to offer three different ways of carrying, guaranteeing you maximum use of this gorgeous new bag.
Unclip the top and The Paloma is a classic bucket bag shape. Alternatively, attach the silver clip at the top to achieve a more ‘pulled in’ duffle bag look to wear on the shoulder. Or slide the big metal hoop down the strap, and sling it across your body for a relaxed, youthful vibe.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON slouchy bucket bag which can be styled and worn in several different ways, handcrafted in the softest iced blue Smooth Italian Calf leather.
- Smart self-coloured stitching with black edge stain and silver metal hardware.
- The front of the bag bears the OSPREY LONDON logo in silver foil.
- The bag closes at the top with an internal magnetic popper for a classic bucket bag shape, or attach the silver metal clip across the top for a more ‘pulled in’ duffle bag look.
- The wide leather strap features an attractive, loosely knotted tie detail at one end.
- By feeding the strap through the large metal ring or removing it from the ring entirely, The Paloma can be variously worn as a shoulder hobo, or as a contemporary cross-body sling bag.
- The interior is lined in contrasting black cotton twill and features a zipped pocket framed in colour leather which closes with a silver metal zip-pull, plus four practical slip pockets, ideal for a phone and credit cards.
- Above two of the slip pockets is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo. The interior also features a little Italian flag sewn into the seam.
- The flat oval base helps to keep your belongings in place.
- Comes with a black OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.