The Andorra Italian Leather Convertible Cross-Body
Material: Soft Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: 13.5 x 21 x 4.5 (60 - 68) cm
It’s a clutch. It’s a shoulder bag. It’s a cross-body. It’s quite possibly the most gorgeous and useful little bag you will buy this season! Handcrafted in metallic Soft Italian Calf leather in on-trend mint green, The Andorra is cute and compact, stylish and practical too.
The Andorra features a handy slip pocket on the reverse and a zipped pocket inside, ideal for stashing your valuables. The perfect 24-hour bag: attach the adjustable strap by day to wear on the shoulder or cross-body and by night swap for the wrist strap and it’s a clutch, making this 3-in-1 fabulous value and a great choice if you’re travelling light this season.
- OSPREY LONDON cute and compact cross-body bag, handcrafted in Soft Italian Calf leather with zip-round closure.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied black edge-colour.
- The front of bag bears the embossed OSPREY LONDON logo in silver metallic foil.
- The reverse of the bag features a handy full width slip pocket.
- Silver metal zip with self-coloured zip-tape and leather zip-pull.
- The narrow leather cross-body strap is detachable and can be altered to five different lengths, meaning you can wear The Andorra as a cross-body or over the shoulder.
- The Andorra also comes with a matching leather detachable wrist strap, so you can wear it as a clutch.
- The interior, lined in beige cotton twill, features a zipped pocket framed in Soft Italian Calf leather with silver metal zip and smart leather zip-pull. Below the zipped pocket is the silver foil embossed legend: OSPREY LONDON | GENUINE LEATHER | MADE IN ITALY.
- The flat rectangular base helps to keep your belongings in place.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not being used.
- Always follow the leather care guide to keep leather looking great.
Delivery & Returns Service Status - Wednesday 1st April 2020
- Due to the government's latest guidance, we hope you'll understand that we've taken the decision to close our offices from 24th March in order to ensure the continued well-being of our team. However, we started a limited delivery offer on Friday 27th March.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK delivery and FREE UK returns with Collect+.
||Within 7 working days
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0514-58\22