Winter Spice Vintage Glass Candle
In a vintage-style glass container, this beautiful hand poured candle will perfume your home with a reviving blend of Cinnamon, Orange and Clove essential oils.
Stock strictly limited.
GORGEOUS GIFT IDEA
This luxurious vintage glass candle will perfume your home with a reviving blend of Cinnamon, Orange and Clove essential oils.
Hand poured in England using sustainable soy wax, it offers up to 40 hours' burn time.
An elegant centrepiece, it comes tissue and ribbon wrapped inside a beautiful black OSPREY LONDON presentation box – a very special gift for any home lover. Stock is strictly limited so please buy early to avoid disappointment.
- OSPREY LONDON beautifully fragranced candle featuring a reviving blend of Cinnamon, Orange and Clove essential oils
- Hand poured in a vintage-style glass container with removable glass lid.
- 100% sustainable soy wax ensures a slow and even burn that allows the fragrance to carry well and remain true with no soot and only a minimum of smoke.
- 40 hours average burn time.
- Handle with care. Safety instructions appear on this product: always read before use and refer to instructions on Product Care section of this website.
- The candle is tissue and ribbon wrapped inside a black OSPREY LONDON presentation box around which is a card sleeve featuring an illustration and description of the candle.
CANDLE SAFETY INFORMATION
We want you to enjoy your OSPREY LONDON Scented Candle, so please take a moment to read this all-important Candle Safety Information. Safety information is also provided on the packaging.
- Please keep away from children and pets.
- Candles should be used on a candleholder or protective surface.
- Keep candles level.
- Do not place your candle on a marble or glass surface. Avoid placing the bottom of the hot candle on a cold surface or the glass may crack.
- Trim wick to about 1cm before lighting.
- Burn within sight: never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Flammable: keep away from things that may catch fire.
- Do not place candles near a source of heat.
- Do not place candles in a draught.
- Always leave at least a 15cm gap between burning candles.
- Never attempt to move a burning candle.
- Always snuff out the flame. Do not blow it out.
- Do not use the lid to extinguish the flame.
- Never use liquid to extinguish.
- After snuffing out your candle, carefully centre and straighten the wick.
- Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
- Extinguish when less than 1cm of unmelted wax remains.
- Do not use for anything other than intended purpose.
- Always follow the safety information.