The Whitworth Leather Envelope Clutch
Material: Polished Calf leather
Dimensions: 16 x 22.5 x 4.5 (57) cm
Sleek and slimline, The Whitworth is the perfect bag for a day at the races, a party, a wedding or a special get-together with the girls.
SPRING SUMMER 18
The perfect bag for a day at the races, a party, a wedding or a special get-together with the girls. Handstitched in Polished Calf leather with zipped pockets inside and out, The Whitworth features an elegant silver chain with leather: wear as a dressy evening cross-body or detach the chain and use as a clutch. Sleek and slimline, it can be easily slipped into a suitcase when travelling. Available while stocks last...
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON slimline cross-body evening bag that cleverly converts into a clutch bag.
- Handstitched in Calf leather with a distinctive envelope-shaped foldover flap.
- Hand applied edge-stain in and smart, self-coloured stitching.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in silver.
- The reverse of the bag features a large zip pocket with leather zip-pull.
- The long silver metal chain strap chain affixes to the bag via two D-rings hidden under the flap and can be removed to convert the bag into a clutch. To shorten the chain to your desired length to wear on the shoulder, tie a knot in the centre.
- The reverse of the bag features a zipped pocket with leather zip-pull.
- The bag closes with a magnetic popper closure under the envelope-shaped foldover flap.
- The interior features a zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch featuring the OSPREY BY GRAEME ELLISDON logo.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather’s natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don’t overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape – and it’s better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.