West Coast Sunglasses
Dimensions: One size
Have fun this summer with our West Coast Sunglasses, a statement new limited edition style in graduated rose pink. This gorgeous, flattering style is fitted with graduated lenses offering maximum UVA/UVB protection.
Introducing The West Coast, our update on a retro style with graduated rose pink frames for a statement on-trend look. The handcut Acetate frames are beautifully shaped and polished for up to 72 hours for a superior glossy finish with metal screw detailing. Fitted with graduated lenses, filter category 3 to reduce glare and maximum UVA/UVB protection.
Our sunglasses come in our ingenious origami style case, which folds flat when empty!
- OSPREY LONDON statement sunglasses with circular rose pink ombre frames and graduated lenses.
- The right arm features a silver plaque bearing the OSPREY LONDON logo whilst the left arm bears the name of the sunglasses in subtle silver lettering.
- Frames are handcut from Cellulose Acetate, a natural material derived from cotton, which creates a superior, flexible frame that shines.
- Polished for up to 72 hours to ensure the glossiest finish and a smooth feel when worn.
- High quality hinges and screws, tested to ensure durability.
- Graduated lenses with maximum UVA/UVB protection.
- Filter category 3: dark tint reduces glare. Do not view the sun directly and do not wear in a solarium.
- Product complies with European standard BS EN 1836:2005 and A1:2007.
- Supplied with OSPREY LONDON microfibre cleaning cloth in an ingenious chocolate brown origami style case that folds flat when empty.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SUNGLASSES
OSPREY LONDON Sunglasses are made by hand to create a product that looks, feels and performs beautifully. Please follow this care advice to help keep your sunglasses that way:
- Hold your sunglasses by the frame and avoid putting them face down on any surface to avoid scratching the lenses.
- Always clean your sunglasses with a soft clean cloth such as the special microfibre cloth provided.
- Warm soapy water can be used if lenses become particularly dirty. Avoid using solvents or alcohol on your sunglasses.
- Always keep your sunglasses in the case provided when not in use.