The Rainbow Leather Matinee Purse
Material: Pebble Grain leather
Dimensions: 10.5 x 12.6 x 3.5cm
Handcrafted in red Pebble Grain leather, The Rainbow Leather Matinee Purse is elegantly understated on the outside with a surprisingly spacious and well organised concertina style interior. Features six credit card slots, two slip pockets and a zipped central coin pocket with two separate sections. Comes in a smart OSPREY LONDON colour presentation box…
LIMITED EDITION COLOUR
BEAUTIFULLY BOXED GIFT
Part of the OSPREY LONDON Rainbow Boxed Gift Collection, The Rainbow Leather Matinee Purse is handcrafted in red Pebble Grain leather and comes in a matching red OSPREY LONDON presentation box. A great gift - no need to wrap.
An elegantly understated foldover purse on the outside with a large slip pocket on the reverse ideal for receipts, The Rainbow opens to reveal a surprisingly spacious and well organised concertina style interior, lined in colour Pebble Grain leather and our signature English Rose jacquard, featuring six credit card slots, two slip pockets and a zipped central coin pocket with two separate sections.
Available while stocks last in a limited edition rainbow of colours: order now. Love this look? Discover more from the Rainbow Boxed Gift Collection.
- OSPREY LONDON matinee purse, handcrafted in durable red Pebble Grain leather with gold metal hardware.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour in black.
- The front of the purse features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- The purse has a foldover flap and secures via a choice of two popper closures, to allow for the purse being fuller from time to time
- The well organised interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose print fabric and features six credit card slots, two slip pockets and a central zipped coin section with two separate sections.
- The reverse features a fully lined, full-length slip pocket, perfect for receipts.
- The embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo can be found on the exterior of the zipped coin section within the purse.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON presentation box which matches the colour of the purse– a great gift. No need to wrap!
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORY
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.