The Warrior 18ct Gold Vermeil & Pearl Necklace
Material: 18ct Gold Vermeil & Freshwater Pearl
Dimensions: 47cm chain length
Expertly handcrafted in fine 18ct Gold Vermeil chain from which hangs a tapered Gold Vermeil talon pendant with a Freshwater Pearl on one end, this elegantly contemporary necklace can be adjusted to two different lengths. Makes a stunning gift…
MADE IN BRITAIN
Instantly wearable, eminently giftable, this fierce new pendant design is expertly handcrafted in a fine Sterling Silver chain plated in 18ct Gold Vermeil from which hangs a tapered Gold Vermeil talon pendant with a Freshwater Pearl on one end for a look that’s pure modern day warrior princess. Designed to hang just below the collarbone, this elegantly contemporary necklace can be adjusted to two different lengths and is secured with a claw clasp fastening while the chain has a small Pearl at the end to finish the piece beautifully.
Love this look? Team with The Warrior Pearl Twist Ring and The Warrior Pearl Twist Bangle. Giving as a gift? Comes beautifully wrapped. Be sure to add your gift message into the online checkout when prompted.
- Part of the new OSPREY LONDON jewellery collection, featuring a handcrafted Sterling Silver chain necklace plated in 18ct Gold from which hangs a curved Sterling Silver talon pendant again plated in 18ct Gold, with a white Freshwater Pearl on its tapered end.
- Total chain length measures 47cm which can be adjusted to two different lengths.
- Secures with a Sterling Silver claw clasp fastening, while the chain has small Pearl at the end to finish the piece beautifully.
- Please refer to our care recommendations to keep jewellery looking beautiful.
- Once you have removed your pearl jewellery, wipe with a lint free cloth. and
- Take care to store pearls away from other jewellery.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON JEWELLERY
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON jewellery looking great:
- Keep away from exposure to water and chemicals such as hairspray, cosmetics and perfume as they can stain.
- Once you have removed your jewellery, wipe with a lint free cloth and store separately from other jewellery.
- Keep away from buckles and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Keep away from sources of heat, light and moisture.