The Viola Leather Matinée Purse
Material: Polished Croc leather
Dimensions: 9 x 19 x 3 cm
The Viola Matinée Purse is generously proportioned and well-organised with two coin sections, four note sections and slots for ten credit cards. Handstitched in our signature Polished Croc leather in smart black, it comes beautifully boxed – a great gift with no need to wrap!
THE VIOLA COLLECTION
GORGEOUS GIFT IDEA
Get organised with The Viola, our generously proportioned and well-organised new matinée purse, handstitched in our signature Polished Croc leather in smart black. With not one but two coin sections, four note sections and slots for ten credit cards, it’s a smart choice.
The Viola Leather Matinée Purse comes in a purple OSPREY LONDON presentation box – a gorgeous gift. Simply enter your gift message in the checkout when prompted and we’ll take care of the rest.
- OSPREY LONDON leather matinée purse, handstitched in calf leather with an embossed croc print with a high shine finish.
- Smart self-coloured stitching.
- Pale gold metal hardware throughout.
- The reverse of the purse features a horizontal zipped coin section with chunky gold zip-pull and gusseted side. Sitting below the zipped pocket is the subtle, embossed legend: Natural Leather Handmade.
- The purse secures via a foldover flap with a popper closure. The foldover flap features the OSPREY LONDON logo in pale gold metal lettering. Underneath the flap are two large slip pockets lined in our romantic English Rose print jacquard.
- The well organised interior features ten credit card slots, two additional note sections and a central zipped coin compartment with smart leather zip-pull.
- The embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest can be found within the zipped coin compartment and the subtle, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo can be found on the within the credit card compartment.
- The interior is lined in Polished Croc leather and our romantic English Rose print jacquard.
- Comes in a smart purple OSPREY LONDON presentation box.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.