The Viola Leather Make-Up Bag
Material: Polished Croc leather
Dimensions: 13.5 x 26.5 x 6cm
A glamorous buy for any beauty lover, The Viola Make-Up Bag is handcrafted in our signature Polished Croc leather in on-trend mustard. Comes in a beautiful black and gold OSPREY LONDON presentation box – no need to wrap…
GLAMOROUS GIFT IDEA
Handcrafted in our signature croc embossed leather in mustard, the futuristic batwing shape of The Viola ensures this elegant make-up bag is streamlined yet spacious inside. With gold metal hardware and chunky gold metal zip-pull, the Viola is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose jacquard print and features a little slip pocket inside in which to store smaller or more delicate items.
The Viola Make-Up Bag comes in a black and gold OSPREY LONDON presentation box – a glamorous gift for any beauty lover. Love this look? Team with The Viola Leather Matinee Purse.
- OSPREY LONDON make-up bag, handcrafted in calf leather with an embossed croc print with a high shine finish.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand-applied edge-colour with pale gold metal hardware throughout.
- The front of the make-up bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in pale gold metal lettering.
- The reverse of the make-up bag bears the subtle, embossed legend: Natural Leather Handmade.
- Batwing shape with flat base ensures this make-up bag is spacious yet streamlined.
- The make-up bag secures along the top with a three quarter length gold metal zip with black zip-tape and a chunky, branded OSPREY LONDON zip-pull.
- The interior features a slip pocket framed in leather in which to store smaller items, under which sits an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY LONDON winged crest, framed in leather.
- The interior is lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON teal jacquard.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON black and gold presentation box – a glamorous gift.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking great.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORY
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.