The Viola Leather Heart Coin Purse
Material: Polished Croc leather
Dimensions: 9 x 11 x 2cm
A thoughtful gift to show you care, this heart shaped purse is handstitched in our signature Polished Croc leather in rich oxblood. Open the chunky gold zip and a spacious and beautifully lined interior is revealed. No need to wrap: comes in an OSPREY LONDON purple presentation box.
A GORGEOUS BOXED GIFT
A thoughtful gift to show you care, this heart shaped purse is handstitched in our signature Polished Croc leather in rich oxblood and has a gently domed profile. Open the chunky gold zip and a spacious and beautifully lined interior is revealed.
Available only while stocks last, The Viola Leather Heart Coin Purse comes in an OSPREY LONDON purple presentation box.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON heart shaped zip-round coin purse handstitched in calf leather with an embossed croc print that has been given a high shine finish.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand-applied edge-stain.
- Pale gold metal hardware.
- The front of the purse features the gold embossed OSPREY LONDON logo in gold metallic foil.
- The reverse of the purse bears the subtle, embossed legend: NATURAL LEATHER HANDMADE.
- The purse secures along the top and one side of the purse via a gold metal zip with a gold branded OSPREY LONDON zip-pull.
- The zipped side of the purse is gusseted to prevent coins falling out.
- The interior features an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY LONDON winged crest, and is perfect for storing all of your loose change.
- The interior is lined in our romantic English Rose print jacquard.
- Comes in a black and gold OSPREY LONDON presentation box.
- Always refer to our care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.