The Viola Leather Clutch
Material: Polished Croc leather
Dimensions: 15 x 24.5 x 1 (50) cm
This elegant new evening bag is handstitched in our signature black Polished Croc leather, with detachable pale gold metal chain strap. Wear as a clutch or on the shoulder. The Viola is surprisingly spacious and will easily accommodate keys, lipstick, mobile and more! Comes in an OSPREY LONDON purple presentation box – the perfect gift!
THE VIOLA COLLECTION
Handstitched in our signature Polished Croc leather in glossy black, The Viola is a sleek new evening bag that features a detachable gold metal chain to wear as a clutch or on the shoulder for a look that says contemporary glamour. Thanks to its clever concertinaed design, The Viola Clutch is surprisingly spacious inside and includes a large zipped pocket in which to stash lipstick, valuables and more.
- Women's OSPREY LONDON evening bag/clutch, handstitched in calf leather with an embossed croc print with a high shine finish.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and gold metal hardware throughout.
- Comes with a detachable chain strap in pale gold metal which attaches to the bag via two metal dog clips: can be worn as a shoulder bag or a clutch.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in pale gold metal lettering.
- The reverse of the clutch bears the subtle, embossed legend: NATURAL LEATHER HANDMADE.
- The clutch secures along the top via a gold metal zip and a chunky gold metal OSPREY LONDON zip-pull.
- One side of the clutch is gusseted to increase capacity should you need it.
- Lined in our romantic English Rose print jacquard, the interior features a large, full length zip-pocket on the back wall of the clutch, with white zip-tape and smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY LONDON winged crest framed in Polished Croc leather.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
- comes in an OSPREY LONDON purple presentation box.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.