The Vice Leather Humidor
Material: Saddle leather
Dimensions: 4 x 23 x 16 cm
Handstitched in handsome chocolate Saddle leather, this slimline humidor is traditionally lined in cedarwood to maintain optimum humidity levels.
THE VICE COLLECTION
Handstitched in rich chocolate brown Saddle leather, this classic humidor is lined in traditional cedarwood to maintain optimum humidity levels. Over time, the natural oils in the cedar mature and delicately impart the wrapper of the cigar with the desired silky texture, enabling fine cigars to take on further character, enhancing their flavour with age.
This slimline box features a non-slip base, tab closure and self-coloured stitching, while this vegetable tanned leather just gets better with age.
- OSPREY LONDON hinged humidor, handstitched in chocolate Saddle leather with self-coloured stitching.
- The lid features a cushioned leather centre which is embossed with the OSPREY LONDON logo, around which is a leather frame with stitched detail at each corner.
- The humidor closes with a leather tab and popper.
- The box contains a humidifier inside to help maintain optimum humidity.
- The box is traditionally lined in cedarwood as this also helps to maintain humidity levels. Over time, the natural oils in the cedar mature and delicately impart the wrapper of the cigar with the desired silky texture, enabling fine cigars to take on further character, enhancing their flavour with age.
- The base is lined to protect surfaces from scratching and to avoid slippage.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON product.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.