The Vice Dual Leather Humidor
Material: Saddle leather
Dimensions: 8 x 23 x 13.5cm
Handstitched in vegetable tanned Saddle leather, this ingenious double-sided humidor features two separate colour coded compartments. Lined in traditional cedarwood to maintain optimum humidity levels, with grooves for five cigars and a lighter on each side, this handsome leather just gets better with age.
THE VICE COLLECTION
Handstitched in vegetable tanned Saddle leather, this ingenious double-sided humidor features two separate compartments: one with a black leather lid and one with a chocolate brown lid. Store different types of cigar in either side or keep your personal favourites on one side and those for sharing on the other!
Lined in traditional cedarwood to maintain optimum humidity levels with grooves for five cigars and lighter on each side, the natural oils in the cedar will mature and delicately impart the wrapper of the cigar with the desired silky texture, enabling fine cigars to take on further character, enhancing their flavour over time.
- OSPREY LONDON double hinged humidor, handstitched in Saddle leather with self-coloured stitching.
- The humidor is split into two sides, designed to store separately your personal cigars and those for sharing or simply to separate out different types of cigar.
- One lid of the humidor is created in chocolate Saddle leather with the OSPREY LONDON logo subtly embossed at the top. The chocolate Saddle leather also runs around three side panels of the humidor.
- The other lid comes in black Saddle leather that also features the OSPREY LONDON logo subtly embossed at the top.
- The humidor closes on both sides with a leather tab and popper.
- The box contains a humidifier inside to help maintain optimum humidity.
- Both compartments are traditionally lined in cedarwood as this also helps to maintain humidity levels. Over time, the natural oils in the cedar mature and delicately impart the wrapper of the cigar with the desired silky texture, enabling fine cigars to take on further character, enhancing their flavour with age.
- Each compartment features five grooves to hold your precious cigars in place and also features a compartment to store either a lighter or matches.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER HUMIDOR
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON product.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.