The Valentina Italian Leather Workbag
Material: Italian Pebble Grain Calf leather
Dimensions: 28 x 40 x 14 (13) cm
Sleek and streamlined, The Valentina is an A4-compatible, luxurious new top handled workbag. Handcrafted using traditional saddlery techniques in sapphire blue Italian Pebble Grain Calf leather on the outside, with futuristic flashes of brilliant yellow from within, it features a beautifully organised tri-part interior and a large slip pocket on the reverse.
A very smart choice for today’s stylish professional…
Sleek and streamlined, The Valentina means business. A4-compatible, this luxurious new top handled workbag is elegantly understated, handcrafted using traditional saddlery techniques in sapphire blue Italian Pebble Grain Calf leather on the outside, with futuristic flashes of brilliant yellow from within.
That statement yellow interior is beautifully organised and divided into three. Featuring a zipped central section in which to carry valuables and two large outer sections with double magnetic poppers, The Valentina will carry your tablet/laptop, papers and workday paraphernalia in considerable style. With a large slip pocket on the reverse for your phone or other items you like to keep easily to hand, we think The Valentina is the perfect choice for today’s stylish professional.
- OSPREY LONDON women’s smart new A4-compatible briefcase/workbag with tri-part interior.
- Handcrafted in sapphire blue Italian Pebble Grain Calf leather with a bold contrasting interior.
- Hand applied black edge colour and contrast stitching give a clean, contemporary look.
- Features two rolled leather top handles, allowing you to carry The Valentina in the hand or over the crook of your arm.
- The front of the bag is embossed with the OSPREY LONDON logo in silver foil.
- The reverse of the bag features a wide rectangular slip pocket framed in contrast stitching, which reveals a flash of yellow.
- The interior is lined in a smooth manmade material in neon yellow for a statement flash of colour whenever you reach inside.
- The supremely well organised interior is split into three separate compartments: the two large outer sections secure at the top with a magnetic popper closure whilst the central compartment secures with a full length zip framed in Italian Pebble Grain leather. The front compartment features the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- The flat reinforced base helps to keep your belongings in place whilst the metal base studs help to protect the base of the bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.