The Treetop Leather Zip-Round Purse
Material: Hair-On Cowhide
Dimensions: 11 x 19.5 x 2 cm
The Treetop Zip-Round Purse is handcrafted in Hair-On Cowhide with a fashionable leopard print pattern and a black Smooth Grain leather base. Featuring a well organised interior, it has eight credit card slots, two slip pockets, a central zipped coin section and an ID card section, lined in black leather and our signature black jacquard. A glamorous gift…
GLAMOROUS GIFT IDEA
Bring some big cat glamour to proceedings with The Treetop Zip-Round Purse. Handcrafted in Hair-On Cowhide with a fashionable leopard print pattern and a black Smooth Grain leather base, this well organised purse zips open to reveal eight credit card slots, two slip pockets, a central zipped coin section and an ID card section, lined in black leather and our signature black jacquard.
The Treetop Leather Zip-Round Purse comes in a black and purple OSPREY LONDON presentation box - a joy both to give and to receive.
- OSPREY LONDON zip-round purse, handcrafted in Hair-On Cowhide with a leopard print pattern and black Smooth Grain leather.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied black edge colour.
- Pale gold hardware throughout.
- The front of the purse features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- The purse secures along three sides via a gold metal zip with black zip-tape and a chunky gold metal branded OSPREY LONDON zip-pull.
- The sides of the purse are gusseted.
- The interior is lined in our signature black OSPREY LONDON jacquard and features eight credit card slots, two slip pockets and a central zipped coin section with a smart leather zip-pull. One side of the coin compartment features an ID card slot while the other features the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON presentation box featuring an abstract black and purple print – the perfect gift idea!
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.