The Tanner Saddle Leather Belt
Material: Saddle leather
Dimensions: Small 32 inches, Medium 34 inches, Large 36 inches
A beautiful belt in the OSPREY LONDON tradition, The Tanner is handcrafted in rich cognac Italian Saddle leather, woven by hand into a plait design. We particularly love the special antiqued silver metal buckle.
Beyond fashion, this is a belt that you’ll love to wear for many years to come.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON belt measuring 3cm wide, handcrafted in Italy in rich cognac Saddle leather in a plaited design with a leather keeper.
- Features an antiqued silver metal buckle which features gently rounded edges and a classic buckle roller. Buckle measures 3.5 x 3.5 x 0.5cm.
- Belt sizes (take your normal waist size): 81cm (32 inches), 86 cm (34 inches) 15 cm (36 inches).
- Five holes to allow for changes to your waist measurement over time.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON BELT
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our belts for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather belt looking as handsome tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided.
- If you've got the space, why not display your belts from a hook or rail? This looks really effective and makes choosing a belt quick and easy.
- Patent is the loner of the leather world: always store patent belts separately.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON belt will give you pleasure for many years to come.