The Southbank Leather Shoulder Bag
Material: Matte Anaconda leather
Dimensions: 13.5 x 24.5 x 11 (7.5) (35 – 38) cm
It’s all about the strap with this cute new limited edition bag, softly structured in a curved barrel shape with zip-top closure. Handcrafted in rich chocolate brown calf leather embossed with an exotic snakeskin print and a supple matte finish, The Southbank is designed to be worn over the shoulder and tucked neatly under the arm…
It’s all about the strap with this cute new limited edition bag, softly structured in a curved barrel shape with zip-top closure. Handcrafted in rich chocolate brown calf leather embossed with an exotic snakeskin print and a supple matte finish, The Southbank is designed to be worn over the shoulder and tucked neatly under the arm.
The adjustable leather strap features silver metal buckles while the surprisingly spacious interior is beautifully lined in our signature English Rose jacquard and features a slip and a zipped pocket inside in which to safely stash smaller valuables.
- OSPREY LONDON small curved barrel shoulder bag, handcrafted in chocolate calf leather, embossed with an exotic snakeskin print with a supple matte finish.
- The bag features a chunky leather shoulder strap with a silver metal buckle and hardware which can be adjusted to three different lengths, allowing the bag to be worn snugly under the arm.
- The front of the bag features a discreet silver and black metal button bearing the OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The bag secures at the top with a full length silver metal zip with smart leather zip-pull.
- The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose print fabric and features a slip pocket and a large zipped pocket framed in leather with a smart leather zip-pull. Below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- The flat base helps to keep your belongings safely in place.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not being used.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking great.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.