The Southbank Leather Grab
Material: Matte Anaconda leather
Dimensions: 24 x 26.5 x 10.5 (4.5) (53 – 61) cm
Timelessly elegant, The Southbank Grab is a fashionable, softly structured top handled bag, handcrafted in rich chocolate brown calf leather embossed with an exotic snakeskin print and a tactile matte finish. With a statement silver metal clasp and a well organised interior, read more about this limited edition bag below…
Timelessly elegant, The Southbank Grab is a fashionable, softly structured top handled bag, handcrafted in rich chocolate brown calf leather embossed with an exotic snakeskin print and a supple matte finish.
This cool but ladylike design features a foldover flap with a chunky silver metal clasp. Lift the flap and the well-organised interior is beautifully lined in our signature English Rose jacquard and divided into two separate zipped compartments, with additional pockets within. Carry in the hand or simply attach the adjustable leather strap provided and wear on the shoulder or across the body when travelling.
Love this look? Please order early as stock is strictly limited.
- OSPREY LONDON softly structured handbag, handcrafted in chocolate calf leather, embossed with an exotic anaconda print with a supple matte finish.
- The bag features a leather top handle and a detachable/adjustable flat leather strap which attaches via two metal dog clips, allowing the bag to be carried in hand, worn over the shoulder or across the body.
- Black edge colour, smart self-coloured stitching and silver metal hardware throughout.
- The bag secures with a foldover flap and a silver metal clasp engraved with the OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The reverse of the bag features a horizontal zipped pocket with silver metal zip and smart leather zip-pull.
- The well organised interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose print fabric and is divided into two compartments – one with a mobile and slip pocket and the other with a large zipped pocket framed in Anaconda leather. Below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo. Both of the two internal compartments feature a zip-top closure for added security.
- The flat, reinforced base features four silver metal studs to protect your bag when on the go.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not being used.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.