The Small Josie Leather Shoulder Bag
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 22 x 31.5 x 8 (20) cm
A timeless OSPREY LONDON style, The Small Josie is an elegant shoulder bag with a useful two-part interior to keep your belongings well organised, safe and secure. Handstitched in our sumptuous tan Nappa leather, it will take you effortlessly through the seasons in style.
SPRING SUMMER 18
LIMITED EDITION COLOUR
A timeless OSPREY LONDON style, The Small Josie is an elegant shoulder bag with a useful two-part interior to keep your belongings well organised, safe and secure.
With minimal hardware that allows the quality of this sumptuous and summery guava pink Nappa leather to speak for itself, The Small Josie will take you effortlessly through the seasons in style. Carry in the hand or wear over the shoulder.
- Women’s finest quality Nappa leather shoulder bag by OSPREY LONDON with minimal hardware.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand-applied tan edge colour.
- Two rolled leather top handles, allowing the bag to be carried in hand or worn on the shoulder.
- The front of the bag bears the OSPREY LONDON logo on a silver metal plaque.
- Detail is everything: the front and reverse of the bag feature panel detailing in self-coloured stitching with a neat, looped detail around the sides of the bag.
- The bag closes along the top via two full length zips with smart leather zip-pulls.
- Organised yet stylish, the bag opens to reveal a two-part interior featuring a mobile phone pocket and a zipped pocket with a smart leather zip-pull.
- An embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest sits underneath the interior zipped pocket.
- The interior is lined in our signature cream OSPREY LONDON print jacquard.
- Flat rigid base to help keep your items perfectly in place.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.