The Silk Sarong
Dimensions: 168 x 113 cm
In shades of red, green & yellow, our new limited edition Silk Sarong brings a touch of luxury to summer. Woven and dyed by hand this show-stopping style will take you effortlessly in style from beach to bar to dinner and can be worn in seven different ways.
NEW! LIMITED EDITION
In shades of red, green & yellow, our new limited edition Silk Sarong brings a touch of luxury to summer. Generously proportioned, this fine Silk is woven and then dyed by hand in small quantities by skilled craftsmen using traditional techniques. The result is a show-stopping style that will take you effortlessly in style from beach to bar to dinner.
You could opt to tie simply around your waist but by following our easy, step by step How to Wear Guide (below), why not get creative with the beautifully shaped Mother of Pearl Buckle included and turn this gorgeous fabric into an elegantly fitted dress? One special Silk Sarong: seven glamorous ways to wear!
Presented in an OSPREY LONDON fabric drawstring bag, in which to store and protect this special piece. Take a look at our How to Wear Guide here.
- Luxuriously large fine Silk Sarong, woven and dyed by hand in small, limited edition batches, in shades of red, green & yellow.
- Comes with a shaped Mother of Pearl Buckle, which you can use to tie the Sarong into a dress and other looks. Click here to view our How to Wear Guide.
- Dry clean only.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON fabric drawstring bag in which to store and to protect your Silk Sarong.
- Please note our care instructions are printed on the packaging but are not sewn onto a label in order to protect the Silk. A luxurious fabric: please follow our care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SILK SARONG
This beautiful Silk Sarong is woven for OSPREY LONDON and then dyed and printed by hand by skilled craftsmen using traditional techniques. Variations in colour and pattern form part of the authentic charm of this exquisite piece.
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON Silk Sarong looking great.
- Always handwash separately.
- Keep away from jewellery and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before wearing.
- Never leave in bright sunlight.
- When not wearing, fold it carefully and store in the fabric bag provided.
- Cedarwood balls are recommended if moths are a problem in your area.