The Sheringham Paisley Wool Scarf
Material: 100% Wool
Dimensions: 55 x 190cm
Tied in a knot or looped casually around the neck, The Sheringham is smart and warm, woven in soft and lightweight Italian Wool. This new limited edition men’s scarf is a handsome choice featuring a classic, dark navy paisley design with accents of purple and mustard and a steel grey border.
Woven for OSPREY LONDON in soft and lightweight Italian Wool, this new limited edition men’s scarf is a handsome choice featuring a classic, dark navy paisley design with accents of purple and mustard and a steel grey border. Tied in a knot or looped casually around the neck, The Sheringham is smart and warm.
Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon – ideal whether treating yourself or giving as a gift.
- Men’s OSPREY LONDON scarf in a handsome paisley consisting of purple, navy and mustard tones with a steel grey border along either end.
- 100% Wool.
- Eyelash fringing on either end with a neat machined hem along the full length of the scarf.
- Sew-in OSPREY LONDON care label.
- Dry clean only.
- Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon - a joy to receive whether buying for yourself or giving as a gift.
- Always follow our care advice recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SCARF
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON scarf looking great:
- Keep your scarf away from buckles, jewellery and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on your scarf.
- Never leave scarves in bright sunlight, as this may cause colours to fade.
- When not wearing your scarf, fold it carefully and store in a drawer or box lined with tissue paper. Cedarwood balls are recommended if moths are a problem in your area. Alternatively, you can lightly drape your scarf over a padded hanger.
- Always follow the care label and refer stains to a specialist cleaner.