The Ruby Leather Cross-Body Clutch
Material: Natural Grain leather
Dimensions: 17.5 x 25 x 3 (17) (53 - 60) cm
Reasons to love it: The perfect little bag for the year ahead | Use it as a clutch, a shoulder bag and as a cross-body too
Get set for the year ahead with The Ruby, the perfect 3-in-1 bag that does it all! Handcrafted in citrus yellow Natural Grain leather, this cute little bag comes with not one but two detachable leather straps. Apply the wrist strap and it’s an elegant clutch bag. Apply the adjustable long leather strap and it can be worn as a shoulder bag or a cross-body.
Compact and with a well organised interior with pockets for smaller items, The Ruby also offers a zipped pocket on the front, ideal for a lipstick or oyster card. Don’t miss out on The Ruby this season: it’s the perfect choice if you’re looking to save space, money or simply want to travel light.
- OSPREY LONDON convertible bag that can be used as a clutch, a cross-body or a shoulder bag, handcrafted in Natural Grain leather with self-coloured stitching and hand-applied edge colour.
- Comes with a detachable/adjustable leather strap to allow the bag to be worn on the shoulder or across the body, plus a detachable leather wrist-strap to use as a clutch bag.
- The front of the bag features a zipped patch pocket with rounded corners, metal zip and leather zip-pull. The OSPREY LONDON logo is embossed in silver foil on this pocket.
- The reverse of the bag features panel stitch detailing.
- The bag secures via a zip-top closure with silver metal zip-pull.
- The interior is lined in our cream OSPREY LONDON logo print fabric and contains a slip pocket, mobile phone and a zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Below the zipped pocket sits the embroidered OSPREY BY GRAEME ELLISDON logo.
- This bag comes with an OSPREY LONDON dust bag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
- We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||5 working days
|Standard under £50
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
|Saturday or Sunday
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0626-58\16