The Richmond Italian Leather Briefcase
Material: Polished Hide leather
Dimensions: 30 x 39 x 14 (12) (45-57)
Give your working wardrobe the professional edge with The Richmond, our elegant new briefcase, designed by Graeme Ellisdon in England and handstitched for OSPREY LONDON in Italy.
Give your working wardrobe the professional edge with The Richmond, our elegant new briefcase, designed by Graeme Ellisdon in England and handstitched for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in very limited numbers using smart navy Vacchetta leather.
Sleek and streamlined, The Richmond takes its design cues from heritage saddlery, with gold metal rings, hand applied edge colour and contrast stab stitched detail. Designed with the contemporary commuter in mind, this A4-compatible briefcase features a zip-top closure for security, a leather luggage tag and also comes with an adjustable/detachable shoulder strap so that you can be handsfree while running to and from appointments.
Women's A4-compatible leather briefcase handstitched for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in rich Vacchetta leather. This elegant leather takes on the life you give it and just gets better with age.
Gently sloping sides and curved top line give this bag a neat, elegant profile.
Handstitched in sporty contrast stitching.
Comes with detachable OSPREY LONDON Vachetta leather luggage tag.
Features two flat leather top-handles and a detachable and adjustable leather strap, allowing the bag to be carried in hand or worn on the shoulder or across the body.
The front of the bag features the subtle embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
The reverse of the bag bears the embossed legend: GENUINE FLORENTINE VACCHETTA LEATHER.
The bag secures at the top with a full length gold metal zip with smart leather zip-pull.
The spacious A4-compatible interior features a mobile phone pocket and large zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Just below the zipped pocket is a leather plaque bearing the subtle, embossed OSPREY LONDON MADE IN ITALY logo.
The interior is lined in red brushed cotton twill.
The flat base features five gold metal studs to protect the bag.
Comes with a cream OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather’s natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don’t overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape – and it’s better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.