The Rialto Spanish Saddle Leather Belt
Material: Spanish Saddle leather
Dimensions: Small 32 inches, Medium 34 inches, Large 36 inches
Looking for a timelessly elegant leather belt with which to accentuate your waist? Look no further than The Rialto, a limited edition handcrafted in supple coral Spanish Saddle leather with self-coloured stitching and Suede leather reverse.
Bring attention to a trim waist with The Rialto. Handcrafted for OSPREY LONDON in very limited number in supple coral Spanish Saddle leather with self-coloured stitching and Suede leather reverse, this elegantly understated belt features an elongated gold metal buckle and two leather keepers. Pure quality…
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON 3cm wide belt, handcrafted in Spain in beautifully supple coral Saddle leather with Suede leather reverse, self-coloured stitching, two leather keepers and hand applied edge colour.
- Features an elongated gold metal buckle measuring 5 x 4 x 0.5cm.
- Belt sizes (take your normal waist size 81cm (32 inches), 86 cm (34 inches) 15 cm (36 inches).
- Seven holes to allow for changes to your waist measurement over time.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON BELT
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our belts for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather belt looking as handsome tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided.
- If you've got the space, why not display your belts from a hook or rail? This looks really effective and makes choosing a belt quick and easy.
- Patent is the loner of the leather world: always store patent belts separately.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON belt will give you pleasure for many years to come.