The Rainbow Leather Zip-Round Purse
Material: Pebble Grain leather
Dimensions: 7.5 x 12 x 2 cm
Handcrafted in stone Pebble Grain leather with tan Saddle leather trim, The Rainbow is an elegant and medium sized zip-round style featuring a hidden pocket outside and a beautifully lined well organised interior too.
Handcrafted in stone Pebble Grain leather with tan Saddle leather trim, The Rainbow Leather Zip-Round Purse is the perfect choice if you’re looking for an elegant and medium sized purse this season.
This neat zip-round style features a hidden pocket outside and a beautifully lined well organised interior with two credit card slots and a zipped coin section too. Makes a cute gift: simply add your gift message into the online checkout when prompted and we’ll take care of the rest.
- OSPREY LONDON zip-round purse handcrafted in stone Pebble Grain leather with tan Saddle leather trim, smart self-coloured stitching, black zip tape and black edge colour for a graphic look.
- The front face of the purse features a panel in tan coloured Saddle leather which disguises a full length slip pocket which bears the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- The purse secures along three sides with a gold metal zip and smart tan leather zip-pull.
- The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose print and features two credit card slots and a central zipped coin-section. The embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo can be found on the front of the zipped pocket.
- Comes tissue and ribbon wrapped.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.