The Rainbow Leather Document Case
Material: Pebble Grain leather
Dimensions: 29 x 20.5 x 2 cm
Part of the OSPREY LONDON Rainbow Boxed Gift Collection, The Rainbow Document Case is handcrafted in durable red Pebble Grain leather and comes in a matching red OSPREY LONDON presentation box. A great gift - no need to wrap…
BEAUTIFULLY BOXED GIFT
Part of the OSPREY LONDON Rainbow Boxed Gift Collection, The Rainbow Document Case is handcrafted in durable red Pebble Grain leather and comes in a matching red OSPREY LONDON presentation box. A great gift - no need to wrap.
Elegantly understated, this handsome zip-round case is designed to fit an iPad and an A5 compatible notebook within its leather and suede lined interior and also has slots for business/credit cards and both slip and zipped internal pockets for smaller valuables.
Available while stocks last in a limited edition rainbow of colours: order now. Love this look? Discover more from the Rainbow Boxed Gift Collection.
- OSPREY LONDON zip-round document case, handcrafted in durable red Pebble Grain leather with gold metal hardware.
- Will fit an iPad and an A5-compatible notebook.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour in black.
- The OSPREY LONDON logo is embossed in gold foil on the bottom right hand corner of the front of the case.
- Secures with a metal zip along three sides with contrasting black zip-tape and a smart leather zip-pull. Opens flat.
- Lined in red leather with a black Suede facing panel with two large slip pockets, The Rainbow also has seven card slots, a further slip pocket and a large zipped compartment with a smart leather zip-pull. The OSPREY LONDON logo is embossed in gold foil on the card section.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON presentation box which matches the colour of the document case – a great gift. No need to wrap!
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep leather looking great.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.