The Rainbow Concertina Leather Grab
Material: Pebble Grain leather
Dimensions: 21 x 28 x 11 (13.5) (56 – 63) cm
Get set for summer with The Rainbow Concertina Grab, our elegant new top handled handbag, handcrafted in soft stone Pebble Grain leather accented with this season’s prettiest sugared almond shades. More than just arm candy, The Rainbow has an organiser interior with five separate compartments and a wealth of pockets too. Comes with an adjustable/detachable shoulder strap.
Get set for summer with The Rainbow Concertina Grab, our elegant new top handled handbag, handcrafted in soft stone Pebble Grain leather accented with this season’s prettiest sugared almond shades.
Trimmed with tan Saddle leather and with contrasting colour concertinaed side panels, this ladylike and sophisticated design offers a surprisingly spacious interior with five separate compartments and a wealth of pockets to help keep you organised on the go. Wear over the wrist or attach the adjustable tan Saddle leather strap whenever you prefer to travel handsfree.
- OSPREY LONDON elegant top handled handbag handcrafted in soft stone Pebble Grain leather with tan Saddle leather trim and side panels in yellow and cream.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and black edge colour for a graphic look.
- Features two tan rolled Saddle leather top handles plus a detachable/adjustable strap that affixes discreetly to the bag via metal D-rings which can be found just inside the lip of the bag. Bag can be held in the hand, carried on the shoulder or across the body.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- The well organised interior is split into five separate compartments: the front compartment contains two slip pockets framed in Pebble Grain leather, the central compartment consists of one large open section with two zipped sections to either side whilst the rear compartment features a zipped pocket framed in leather with smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose print jacquard.
- The flat rectangular base helps to keep your belongings in place.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.